Turning Profitable

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by mishwar, Mar 22, 2006.

1. bitrend

bitrend

You're waiting for students, right? I saw teachers instead of students came to visit you.:D
    They have the reason to ask about this achievement since it took 11 years to make 41K!!!

#81     Mar 26, 2006
  2. mishwar

mishwar

hmm ... how bout 41 k in 2 days ? difficult to beat, bitrend, you'll have bird flu eggs on ur face beware . .. and by the way its now 61000

i am doing this for a reason which will be apparent to you soon enough ..till then .. dont burn yourself out in jealousy.

i forgive you though :p

regards
    mishwar

#82     Mar 26, 2006
  3. mishwar

mishwar

i meant to say i am doing this for free for a reason.. its an investment that ive done before .. im working .. pay attention.. ud do well to just wait and watch for a while :cool:

thanks
    mishwar

#83     Mar 26, 2006
  4. gkishot

gkishot

Mishwar you said you are doing a real trading for 11 years. At what point during this time you turned profitable - few days back?

Why did you start your counting few days back with 10k loss if you trade much longer than that? Had you ever been profitable before?

#84     Mar 26, 2006
  5. mishwar

mishwar

Part of the answer you are looking for is here ...

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=65763&perpage=6&pagenumber=41

i started the journal only 4 trading days back .. please give me time .. there will be more ..

thanks
    mishwar

#85     Mar 26, 2006
  6. mishwar

mishwar

and if anyone is bent on getting on my nerves trying to bash ego .. its almost non-existent (i keep a stop loss for the bit of existent ego :p )

i feel trading is all about improving onself and nothing else matters. ... not news, not importatnt Fed meetings, not big traders with big pockets, not distractions, not personal problems,

i can be in control of the situation .. my Stop is in place as soon as i take a bet ... my fear at any given time is only and only the connectivity issues and say my position is left hanging .. i cant lose by market movement but only because the connectivity is a problem or the broker's system is down etc ... thats my only fear ..
    i have survived the equivalent of a 3000 points dow fall in 2 days or so in my country .. remember developing economy markets are far more volatile .. the US market movements to us appear like a 141 year old sprinting ... it makes us all the more strong

no offense or insult meant

regards
    mishwar

#86     Mar 26, 2006
  7. gkishot

gkishot

Right, but how your 10k loss serves your purporse to get noticed. You could have started your journal one or 2 days later when your were already in profit.

#87     Mar 26, 2006
  8. mishwar

mishwar

i was watching how things work here and the 10 k loss did help me to get attention .. many thot it was funny :p till the next day turned it on its head ..

i have just started getting some spare time on my hands . remember i have to do this free so i gotta be sure im ok ..
    and if read my posts on the reasons ....u will get the idea

i suggest you read my case here

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=65763&perpage=6&pagenumber=42

#88     Mar 26, 2006
  9. mishwar

mishwar

losses are my best friend (small ones ... big ones sworn enemies :mad: )

i was v confident losses will not last .. ive done too much to get scared of losses ... too much trading i mean .. put me in australia .. put in me in germany .. im profitable from first month ..
    but US is my choice and then London trying to get a v good break

thanks
    mishwar

#89     Mar 26, 2006
  10. mishwar

mishwar

in the meantime ...im available for any more info you may need

thanks
    mishwar

#90     Mar 26, 2006