Turning Profitable

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by mishwar, Mar 22, 2006.

1. mishwar

mishwar

why are u sick with jealousy already with my few years down the line issue :p

folks, i think we had to add -- Greed, Fear and Jealousy now :p

thanks
    mishwar

#71     Mar 24, 2006

2. No actually, I have been a pro trader since 2000. You are taking what I said too personally. You have no idea what you are talking about. Your scalping from delayed quotes....you dont know what the margin reqs are.....dont have a real account and your trying to be some sort of guru to other newbs. And your paper trading not one lot...but hundreds..LOL. As if you had the resources for that in real time. I know you dont because you wouldnt be on delayed quotes if you had a little money.

What i`m saying to you is that when you go back and read your posts in a few years your gonna see how green you really were.

Now have fun paper trading yah piker....

#72     Mar 24, 2006
  3. mishwar

mishwar

FYKI if you read my earlier posts, I'm a trader and trainer from a decade. i know exactly what im doing .. im trading examples from delayed examples, the reason for which you will soon know .. until then i know perfectly what risk i run .. so u can stop worrying bout me :p im a earning real money trader and u will know wht is in store .. ;-)

there is no green .. all pink and flowery :p

thanks
    mishwar

#73     Mar 25, 2006
  4. mishwar

mishwar

1) many of my students have attended my 2000 batch and have businesses of their own in broking and trading.
    2) im in a diff country so dont know exact margin reqmts .. i believe its arnd 500 or less esp for the no. of contracts ;-)
    3) a lot of people on this site and everywhere else would be happy with 1/10 of the $ 63000 i have managed to show in profits .. lets say for your sake i'll assume that i had taken not 100 at a time but 10 .. does that solve your problems ? :p
    4)last but not the least you better jump on to my bandwagon ..there have been too many who were against . profit is profit .. if you want to avoid Eggs on your face (bird flu around :p) not healthy i'd say ...

mishwar

#74     Mar 25, 2006
  5. mishwar

mishwar

$ 61975 profits. Im told the commissions will add up to around $ 5000. That still leaves me with a lot of money .. around $ 57000.
    Worst case if you assume margin as 200000 thats till a returns of 28 % over the invested money (margin) and more in 4 days trading.

Will post details soon.

Thanks
    mishwar

#75     Mar 25, 2006
  6. Dustin

Dustin

You posted this late in the day on Thursday near market lows. Immediately afterwards the market surged about 3 points, or $45,000 against you. Are you telling us you held the trade overnight? Even if you did, you only had a small opportunity to cover around the lows again the next morning before ES surged 8 points. Maybe you can detail for us how you handled this trade.

BTW what do your students pay you? Are any of them making a living trading now?

#76     Mar 25, 2006
  7. mishwar

mishwar

"Turning Profitable" thread is a commentary or analysis of the thread that has the actual trades. I have covered the 300 back .. i am pasting the exact location where i did it ...

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=65763&perpage=6&pagenumber=32

Covered 300, 100 at a time.

Thanks for the interest.
    Im not sure i can post the rates i charge and other details. Do write to me. Thanks

mishwar

#77     Mar 25, 2006
  8. hello sir

do you really trade with real money?

what is your margin per contract ?

how big is your acct now

and what was the size of it when you
    started trading real money?

what is the worst drawndown you have had
    weekly or monthly?

good luck to you

#78     Mar 25, 2006
  9. mishwar

mishwar

hi,

if you see my trading and the analysis i post it should be obvious... yes, i trade real money and i have scalped the equivalent of $ 6 M in several running months just to test systems that have finally evolved. In my country we are not allowed computerised systems trading (whatever u call it there) so i do it mechanically. works fine for me. i make huge profits by US standards but in my country taxes eat up almost everything.
    like if i make $ 10000 in a day, commissions and taxes eat up most and im left with say $ 2500 which still prob has to be split betn me and the broker.

I have weekly drawndown v rarely but never monthly.

thanks
    mishwar

#79     Mar 26, 2006
  10. mishwar

mishwar

many will be shocked to know im trading intra day managing a broking office and do a 4 hr job in a software company and then i trade my nights on ES .. i think considering this, its not a bad job since ive made $ 61000 in 4 days ...

do let me know what you think

thanks
    mishwar

#80     Mar 26, 2006