Turning Profitable

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by mishwar, Mar 22, 2006.

1. mishwar

mishwar

#61     Mar 23, 2006
  2. You wouldn't like how I trade then, I dont use stop losses and I take small gains haha

#62     Mar 23, 2006
  3. It's called discretionary trading, no?

#63     Mar 23, 2006
  4. No, its all mechanical.

#64     Mar 23, 2006
  5. mishwar

mishwar

ican easily guess what your returns are like and what you aspire to be ! Warren buffet is safe from you .. but me ?

:p

mishwar

#65     Mar 24, 2006
  6. emini500

emini500

99.9% of the time you can trade 100 lots no problem. 95% of the time 250 can go in without a problem and on some days 500-1000 lots can be done.

#66     Mar 24, 2006
  7. mishwar

mishwar

can you please tell me what kind of commission i can expect if i can put down say the required margin ?

and what do i calculate as tax and exch fees if im scalping intraday?

i will be revealing my plans to all after some sessions. there is a method behind the madness !

Thanks

#67     Mar 24, 2006
  8. mishwar

mishwar

Results :

Attaching a JPG file with results of my trading without commissions and charges.

Please go thro and give me comments/suggestions. Hoping things get better.

Thanks
    mishwar

#68     Mar 24, 2006
  9. Ummm..comm rates have nothing to do with margin reqs. They are volume dependant.

Mishwar, I wish you the best of luck in your trading. But I can guarantee you one thing. Your gonna go back and read these posts in a few years and its gonna make you sick to your stomach. That is if you can last that long...

#69     Mar 24, 2006
  10. mishwar

mishwar

i have no idea how anyone can foster such immense negativity in their constitution and still be alive !

i assure u i wll feel sick thats because i will have better infrastructure and be much more profitable ...
    :) wake up and smell the coffee

mishwar

#70     Mar 24, 2006