Turning Profitable

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by mishwar, Mar 22, 2006.

1. Someone get this highly irritating mishwar guy to quit polluting these boards with crap... :mad:

#91     Mar 26, 2006
  2. mishwar

mishwar

Sir, you have a choice, my nick is mishwar and my threads are v obvious .. please avoid .. wil be good for both of us ..

thanks
    mishwar

#92     Mar 26, 2006
  3. mishwar

mishwar

And Sir, on second thots if you can point out what exactly is irritating you i will definitely give it a thot .. honest ..

i hope there is no conspiracy to get me off the forum so tht i dont make money the coming week.. gimme a chance ...

thanks
    mishwar

#93     Mar 26, 2006
  4. bitrend

bitrend

No question about jealousy, I will be happy if you can repeat this success consistenly in the future.

Best regards,
    bitrend, bi = two, upward & downward trend.

#94     Mar 26, 2006
  5. LMeyers

LMeyers

candlesmoker,

Are you still trying to pass yourself off as a trader? Here is an example of YOUR "Journal" for the newer ET members to judge for themselves. :p

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showt...perpage=6&highlight=candletrader&pagenumber=3

In view of your past history on ET, I think you would do well to leave others alone and focus your efforts on keeping yourself from acting like an inbred imbecile.:(

#95     Mar 26, 2006
  6. mishwar

mishwar

Thanks bitrend, I never claimed to make huge profits. Its just that I am, at least for the time being. and like anyone else Im confident about my trading thats all. I've not even completed one full week of trading. Lets see what happens.

Thanks
    mishwar

#96     Mar 26, 2006
  7. mishwar

mishwar

my worst nightmare while trading is losing connectivity with my broker and hence the exchange...

so today want to keep a check on that too .. so a stop of 3 pts for any position. so the stop should be auto in place when the trade is entered.

thanks
    mishwar

#97     Mar 26, 2006
  8. mishwar

mishwar

I've lost the base file from which i post data. Please excuse. I will work on it and post definitely before markets open

thanks
    mishwar

#98     Mar 27, 2006
  9. mishwar

mishwar

i guess i will post the results along with today's trades by tomorrow. Concentrating on the mkts...the base file still not accessible

thanks
    mishwar

#99     Mar 27, 2006
  10. mishwar

mishwar

the open's negative effect is still telling .. i missed one good chance chatting up with a friend.
    feeling bad .. but its better leaving a trade rather than doing a distracted trade.

thanks
    mishwar

#100     Mar 27, 2006