turning bullish on GOOG today

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by empee, Feb 1, 2007.

1. empee

empee

Hmm, I was thinking of getting long for a pop to 525 area. Anyone else seeing it in today's action?

Needs to hold 480 area tho, waiting for a good setup to get long..

(looking for a pullback in a short-term uptrend)

Why 525, because if it breeches that 510 area double top then all the buy stops will trigger. ( as well shorts that stop out)

2. empee

empee

went long and stopped for -.50 waiting again.

3. If you use .50 cent stops on GOOG, you're going to get chopped to pieces.

It's the same as using a one penny stop on a $10 dollar stock.

4. S2007S

S2007S

-.50 thats not enough when trading GOOG, especially today.

5. S2007S

S2007S

put at least a $1.50-$2.00....

6. empee

empee

i moved my stop after entry, I was looking AT NQ futures thats why i exited, not becuase i had a .50 cent hard stop :)

lol! on goog
    omg

7. S2007S

S2007S

I see GOOG under 400 by the end of 2007.

Too much hype around GOOG and how high is has to go because some talking head is hyping the heck out of it.

8. empee

empee

im just talking about a swing 5-7 days. However, 480 must hold waiting for it to test, basically it looks like a good double/triple top but the longer it fails to close below 480 the more likely we squeeze the other way.

9. S2007S

S2007S

wow, GOOG the stock market leader is down over 18 points and as it drops lower and lower the markets climb higher and higher, if GOOG was up 20 points now the every market averge would be up over 1%.

10. Nugget

Nugget

Goog isn't worth it to me. It's gonna burn me especially with this "new" market..I wouldn't be suprised to see it at 460 tomm..It's an overpriced stock.

#10     Feb 1, 2007