Turning $5K into $250 by year end (continued)

Discussion in 'Journals' started by allenhobbs, May 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Why cant you just let this guy post his journal and leave him alone. Let the ET community decide if he is legit or not. I dont see how these flaming posts are helping anyone.

#21     May 27, 2008
  2. I do leave him alone.

I only pay attention to every third Journal that he starts.

He made a statement of profitability, and frankly, I don't see how asking him to substantiate it (if he's going to start Journals talking about how profitable he is) is flaming.

It might be to you, but it isn't to me. Particularly when I have it on good evidence that the same character has started multiple Journals under multiple aliases and experienced substantial losses only to start yet another Journal, and then another Journal after that one.

I don't see how that is helping anyone, either.

You have a nice day now.

#22     May 27, 2008
  3. Hi Allen, I'd like to see the screen-shot with the 27k balance to validate the 440% claim. I am certain it will quell the trolls.

#23     May 27, 2008
  4. here are some examples of even greater returns, all real.

Larry Williams, 10k to a million in one year. Trading comp, so he was really aggressive, but ya have to be. Made most in a big bond bet that broke the right way.

Steve Kroll, 10k to a million in one long copper trade.

Richard Dennis, original turtle, 300 dollars to about 100 million. Took several years, but still!

Problem is that 99% of those that try something like this will blow up. Still, can be done.

#24     May 27, 2008
  5. eagle

eagle

Allen,

This question is about the death or life of your credibility as a useful poster. Remember, lots of newbies have been following you and experienced traders are here to protect them by requesting accurate tracking record.

#25     May 27, 2008
  6. Blackdog = allenhobbs?

#26     May 27, 2008

7. Yeah, looks like he forgot which alias was logged on.

#27     May 27, 2008
  8. Your account balance isn't anyone's business unless you make unsubstantiated claims of 440% profits. I don't see why it's so difficult to post the 27k balance since you had posted screen-shots of the 9k balance in the original journal.

Now you're posting under an alias? ok, I've seen enough. Again, GL+GT.

Now you've deleted the post as blackdog? http://i31.tinypic.com/mm60ec.jpg

#28     May 27, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.