Turning $5K into $250 by year end (continued)

Discussion in 'Journals' started by allenhobbs, May 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Geoff36

Geoff36

#11     May 25, 2008
  2. Ah, my old friend allen!

Splendid idea!

Thanks for giving us bored blue-bloods something to feast our eyes upon! True trading mastery!

Ta ta for now my friend. Very best wishes in your journaling endeavors. God bless you my friend.

C. Van Broeck, Esq.

#12     May 25, 2008
  3. Thanks for the confirm.

Sweeeeeeeeet. :D

#13     May 25, 2008
  4. Geoff36

Geoff36

For ever what on earth mean by that?

I bet your wife wishes you would seek help for your misguided angryness.

Typical caveman male behavior.

#14     May 25, 2008
  5. I think the only transparent way to continue the journal is to restart with a balance of $5k. I don't want to deal with the potential accusations of doctoring up my statements during the dormant period.

It's an unnecessary hassle to open a new account, so I am going to instruct the broker to wire the $22K excess out of the experiment account. When that happens, daily blotters with brief comment and weekly summary will begin. Trading will start, again, with one ES contract.

Thanks to all of you who were following the results via email and PM during the original thread closure period. You saw the benefits of executing high probability trades and a rigid business plan combined with the power of sound money management and will witness it again albeit from the original base.

#15     May 27, 2008
  6. Cool, and it will add difficulty to see what can be done with 5k.

Post a screen-shot showing the 27k balance. At least to partially corroborate your 440% claims.

#16     May 27, 2008
  7. Here's the actual balance that this guy had in his latest alias.

TBird Blows it Again

hmm .... 9k+ vs 27k, I'd say there's a huge disparity there.

P.S. And for all the naysayers ... please compare the PnLs of allenhobbs, TBird and Mahasamadhi if you want the real story. Maybe this is the only way the guy can convince himself that he's a profitable trader, instead of one of the losing 90%.

#17     May 27, 2008
  8. I realize posting the 27k balance won't disprove fund addtions, but at least it proves the account is sitting at 27k. I was the poster who recommended daily updates to limit the flames on allen's first journal. GL & GT.

Jake (estrader86)

#18     May 27, 2008
  9. Nanook

Nanook

On a grander scale the U.S. has turned a 9.4 Trillion dollar debt into 150 Billion dollars in rebate checks: http://www.brillig.com/debt_clock/

:D

#19     May 27, 2008
  10. On this we are agreed.

I hope it isn't too much to ask of someone who starts off a thread with a ":p " but expects his Journal to be taken seriously.

#20     May 27, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.