Turning $27K into $1,000,000 in only 9 months...

Discussion in 'Journals' started by Marc to Market, Apr 5, 2009.

Do you think I'm full of it?

1. Yes

125 vote(s)
    74.9%
  2. No

41 vote(s)
    24.6%
  1. No Mandel just created his own spread sheet. Lets all create one. Then will all be rich!

#21     Apr 6, 2009
  2. Mav88

Mav88

ET's unseemly underbelly of fake spreadsheets and psychotic blown out traders.

So this guy was inconsistent for 8 years, and then because he claims 6 winning days in a row on some spreadsheet suddenly we are witnessing a millionaire in the making.

I say let anyone who falls for this crap not be hindered.

#22     Apr 6, 2009
  3. BallBag

BallBag

Why the cynicism? This kind of trading success is possible. Look - here's the proof :

#23     Apr 6, 2009
  4. I tried turning $15k into one million but miserably failed. Made money for a few days and blew up all my winnings in one day. Now i am trying to figure out which of my indicators was to blame. I will definately keep using my Bollinger Bands, RSI and MACD. They are great. I could try removing Market Profile but not sure if I should.

#24     Apr 6, 2009
  5. LMAO, see what you started?#!? :confused: :D

That was just a fake blotter, but here is how I really did. :cool:

My trading improved substantially in just a few days! :)

#25     Apr 6, 2009
  6. Yes, that is correct. However, since I'm trading equities, I get 4:1 leverage. Therefore, it wasn't a true 163%.

I've had far better weeks with even larger percentage gains. The problem is I always gamble it all away. You'd think it would be so easy to stick to your edge and not sabotage yourself, but for some reason I just can't do it.

#26     Apr 6, 2009
  7. I'm not on Youtube. I'm not trying to sell anything. I've been on this site for 7 years and have never attempted to sell a single thing.

Please keep the hating and bashing on topic guys.

Thanks.

#27     Apr 6, 2009
  8. An actual blotter would strengthen your case.

#28     Apr 6, 2009
  9. I'm not here trying to prove anything.

I am inviting haters, bashers, and skeptics. I'm hoping they can help me make money.

A blotter would be counterproductive.

#29     Apr 6, 2009
  10. Picaso

Picaso

This is how you do it: you take a percentage (in my case, 30%) of your profits out of your account EVERY SINGLE DAY and you never make deposits into your account.

Here's how I turned my trading around last year (honest to god - I would post a blotter, but I'm not trying to prove anything either, indeed):

#30     Apr 6, 2009