Turning 2.5k into 100k

Discussion in 'Journals' started by bretddog, Sep 24, 2008.

1. bretddog

bretddog

Do what you want little troll.. u can waste ur own time, but not mine.

Added to ignore/spam list:
    spanish89
    TraderZones

#81     Sep 28, 2008
  2. How is the quest going?

#82     Oct 2, 2008
  3. :) :( :D :p :cool: :mad: :eek: :confused: :confused:

#83     Oct 2, 2008
  4. bretddog

bretddog

Been working on strategy glitches and discipline. Started sim trading yesterday. Basically the first goal of starting this thread has fulfilled it's purpose, as I've improved my focus and discovered several gray areas of my strategy.

So currently I'm on SIM, trading 3 contracts, with the goals as previous stated in order to return to live trading.

#84     Oct 2, 2008
  5. maybe you should trade in the sim 1 contract to closer simulate your live account? Just a suggestion.

EDIT: forgot to add that I will be watching and I hope you make it!

100k!!!!!! do it! :D

#85     Oct 2, 2008
  6. bretddog

bretddog

Hey, thanks for the encouragement! :)
    Good point. I trade 3 contracts because that's what I did in previous successful sim trading. So I'm doing that same scale-out strategy in order to tune into the old mindset and performance. But before going live I'll trade at least one week on 1 contract in order to confirm sustained profitability with an all-out exit strategy.

Obviously I jumped into this a bit out of balance, since the last month before I went live I was experimenting with various alternative strategies, then returned straight to an older strategy going live without further testing. Results of that, as seen, lack of execution confidence and basically a mess.

#86     Oct 2, 2008