Turning $1K Into $12 Trillion By 2010

Discussion in 'Journals' started by AWACS, Feb 26, 2010.

1. AWACS

AWACS

I am starting this thread to prove a point that it can be done. Recently I turned 18 and I have all the time in the world. I will dedicate 1 year to prove a point and become very wealthy doing so. The point that I am going to prove is that it is possible to turn $1k into $12 Trillion in 1 year by compounding the account at 30% per month.

But here is the catch, I will raise most of the capital from the public.
    The trading progress will be fully documented on a daily basis in this thread and on my blog. As an incentive whoever contributes to this "research", in the end would be entitled to profit sharing. I already turned a $1,000,000 account with $1 billion leverage to $100k within 6 months for a prop firm. But in reality since on average I was using less than $500m in leverage I can say that this account was $1m.

1 year is plenty of time and my monthly average compounded return goal will be set at 30% and when achieved this would bring the account to $12 trillion by 2010. If you are interested in participating in this long journey and would like to send funds please send it using PayPal to jackhershey@hotmail.com

If I cant publicly raise the funds in time then I will put down my own capital.

Good Trading.