Turning $15K credit card debt into financial freedom

Discussion in 'Journals' started by Redsails, Jun 19, 2016.

1. sprstpd

sprstpd

Maybe EliteTrader can break the Guinness Book of World Records for spawning blowup trading threads.

#31     Jun 19, 2016
  2. d08

d08

How wrong you are. The difference is they didn't set out expecting they'd blow the account but it happened to them, you seem to think by blowing an account you're more likely to succeed and that's utter BS.

This will be painful (and fun) to watch, I think after a few weeks you'll stop giving updates.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2016
    #32     Jun 19, 2016
  3. I totally agree, subconciously he actually wants to blow the account.

If this were true why dont you just open an acct with 5k and blow that one nice and quick and then you will know the secret to making it as a trader.

Ps. I dont mean to be a dick to you, its nice to have dreams but you have to be realistic. None of the successful traders on this site have figured it out in just a couple of months. It takes years to become a good trader. Your chance of losing all of it is extremely high and so far you are down 33% in just 3 weeks.

Id stop and reconsider if I were you. Id suggest you go look for someone to mentor you for a bit then try live trading again. Maybe you friend whos making 300 a day could help you out.

#33     Jun 19, 2016
    d08 likes this.
  4. JackRab

JackRab

What a load of crap....

You have 20k in savings earning 0.25% but decide to max out credit cards at 35%. You must have bought your MBA from the wrong Nigerian scammers... (not that there are any right ones).

For f@#$-sake, he doesn't even get simple annualized interest rates...
    (http://www.elitetrader.com/et/index.php?threads/negative-interest-rate-ib.300145/)

Can we somehow mark threads as BS? Because this shouldn't even be on here.
    Even if it's true this idiot is really 'inspired' by the other thread, (which was BS as well... ) that shows these threads are nothing more than a fun read for the smarter ones on here, and a road-sign to ruin for the rest.

#34     Jun 19, 2016
    Superstar2317 likes this.
  5. Redsails

Redsails

This is the proof that I am serious

Shit.. I did not know I paid 1.4k in commissions to IB

#35     Jun 19, 2016
  6. southall

southall

Almost 1.7K!!

13% of your account per month in commissions.

You must be doing dozens of trades every day.

Even as a day trader you should aim for a few dozen trades at most per month.

#36     Jun 19, 2016
    d08 likes this.
  7. JackRab

JackRab

Why not show us the rest of the IB statement, so we can actually see what you traded that ended up in this mess... oh that's right... because BS

#37     Jun 19, 2016
  8. TradeCat

TradeCat

THAT SHIT CRAY - THAT SHIT CRAY Surprised Batman.jpg

#38     Jun 19, 2016
    FCXoptions likes this.
  9. clacy

clacy

Update your resume TONIGHT, and start beating the streets looking for a job tomorrow. If you don't do that, you and your family will be in a world of hurt soon.

#39     Jun 19, 2016
  10. The figures in that IB statement do support your story. First, I thought your thread was some type of satirical expose of the "I am a loser" narrative. Then, I thought you were a sophisticated scammer with some plot to extract money from the unsuspecting ET audience. Then, I thought you were just "fresh meat", one of those "Why work if I can make 300% annual return in Forex" types. Now, I don't know what to think anymore. I give up.

#40     Jun 19, 2016