Turning $15K credit card debt into financial freedom

Discussion in 'Journals' started by Redsails, Jun 19, 2016.

1. Xela

Xela

I think that's probably the wisest approach, overall, with a thread like this.

Several times I've been quite close to offering some observations and advice, but ultimately decided against it, for two main reasons: first, it's not at all clear whether or not it's a "troll thread" (I don't pretend to be able to tell with confidence); secondly, even if it isn't, the OP (and this isn't a criticism of him at all, even if it sounds a bit like one) clearly lacks the experience and judgment to know who to listen to anyway, because the thread already contains plenty of BS some of which has already apparently influenced him, and he can't tell the difference between sensible, practical advice and total nonsense anyway ... so one's voice would only be lost in the "noise".

It's really hard to try to help people with no judgment or experience, especially somewhere like this "against a sea of others" some of whom are talking crap.

So I think "I give up then" is probably right, overall. Its a shame that it's so, but I don't blame you.

#171     Aug 17, 2016
    Cswim63 and speedo like this.