Turned $67000 loss into many $$$$$ profits

Discussion in 'Politics' started by mishwar, Mar 22, 2006.

1. Damn this is good , just what ET needed. Et is alive again, ALIVE, ALIVE. ooops, sorry guys

#11     Mar 22, 2006
  2. Yes, I saw the print.

#12     Mar 22, 2006
  3. now that's some funny stuff!
    :D :D :D

#13     Mar 22, 2006
  4. I was going to follow that trade but my access was down due to a paper jam.

#14     Mar 22, 2006
  5. well i have to say paper trading is bullshit + garbage +fuk up
    U could trade 1 million lot it mean nothing
    But when u trade with real money and even if u do 1 lot to 10 to 50 lot it a big thing
    I would say paper trading is just to get the know the system that what they are for
    But real trade or trading is when u know that money is actually at risk and could go anytime from you pocket Opps

#15     Mar 22, 2006
  6. It was probably an averaging down trade, and he stopped with 400. Could be wrong, either way it's reinforcing bad behavior, even paper trading. People like this that go live, will eventually blow out their account, and become the future statistics that represent failed traders. Should they really be called traders then, it's an insult to those who become successful. Wannabes would be more of an apt description.

I wannabe a trader. What I really want to do is fail, consciously living it, while subconsciously sabotaging it.

Some advice, forget what happened yesterday on this pretend trade, unless you can learn from the mistakes made. Otherwise, it's my belief your headed for catostraphe in the future in real time.

Good Day 2 U!

Kelly

#16     Mar 22, 2006
  7. oh great! now i have to change my screen name!
    :D

#17     Mar 22, 2006
  8. Dear paper trader
    Sorry i didnt know there was a screen name like that

:D

#18     Mar 22, 2006
  9. mishwar

mishwar

ok will reply to posts now :

400 just to make up for yest. yes, i was averaging down.

thanks
    mishwar

#19     Mar 22, 2006
  10. mishwar

mishwar

yes, no one wud care ... till one consistently shows how to do it .. then even paper trading will be watched.coming soon

#20     Mar 22, 2006