Turkey taken to the woodshed!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by 377OHMS, Jun 16, 2010.

1. And you have in no way disproved the toy ban. In the eyes of the world Israel bans toys and potato chips like some deviant step-parent, its now an accepted fact and no matter how many times we hear the (it only happened once) excuse its a fact that is going to hang around.
    If there is no perverse and illogical blockade on mundane items why the recent revision on proscribed items and the big push to speed up shipments into Gaza.

#51     Jun 19, 2010
  2. 377OHMS

377OHMS

The iranian ships are approaching the interception zone and have threatened to blockade Hormuz if their ships are boarded for inspection. I suspect the iranians probably have more in mind than aid.

I can envision a scenario where the iranians act up when an attempt to board/inspect is made and the Israeli Naval Forces end up shelling the flotilla. Its easy to see how Hamas might become emboldened and start firing small missiles from Gaza and Lebonese territory. Israel has threated the re-occupy Gaza in this event and try to push Hamas out by bringing PLA security forces in from the west bank.

If iran reacts by harrassing/attacking shipping in the straights of Hormuz it will bring them into direct contact with the United States Navy. If the USN is attacked and shoots down a few planes or sinks a few iranian boston whalers then iran might shoot off missiles towards Israel and Europe.

At that point Iran might cease to exist suddenly in a rather abrupt and massive joint missile attack by 3 or 4 countries. Things might not go well for Syria either. Beirut might be all smashed up again conventionally.

This is what the incitement by Barrack Obama can bring this summer. The president had better tone down the rhetoric and express some support for Israel or these goons coming in boats could easily start a serious war.

#52     Jun 19, 2010
  3. No, "the world" doesn't think that. It's just stupid asses like you really. Most people know it's bullshit propaganda. Even most of the people who make stupid bullshit claims like that do so knowing it's bullshit. The fact that you actually believe it makes you the dumbest of the dumb.

The burden of proof is not on me to disprove a ban, it's your accusation that this anomalous gaza toy ban exists hence the burden of proof lies on you to prove it's existence.

Just because you repeat a lie several times doesn't mean it becomes a fact.

#53     Jun 19, 2010
  4. Fox, Reuters, AP et al, they make the news the content of news largely becomes accepted fact then history and from now until eternity Israel will be known as the Grinch who would not let the kids have toys and potato chips.

#54     Jun 19, 2010
  5. Please show where Fox and Reuters stated that Israel was the "Grinch", or similar. Thanks.

Fox, reuters, and AP didn't say all of the stupid shit you said.

#55     Jun 19, 2010
  6. I think you people need to look at it deeper than israel guding US policy versus Turkey.

US being an arrogant imperial power never likes when nations try to be "too independent" and since Turkey has not been "playing ball" recently US wants to punish it.

Turkey did not allow US ground troops to attack from its territory during the Iraq war of 2003.

Turkey has been talking to ahmadenijad (I think Turkey and Brazil voted against most recent sanctions )

And other little things "under the table".

US foreign policy is completely brainless.

#56     Jun 19, 2010
  7. that is not good news for america's workers who make their living building F-35 planes. It is unfair that americans have to pay for consequences of crimes committed by Israel on peace activists in international waters. A 19-year old american was among those murdered by Israel. The guardian reported that he was shot five times from close range--- so intentional murder by Israel.

#57     Jun 19, 2010
  8. Now your being pedantic. Have a look at the links I posted and see the references to Israel and the lifting of the ban on potato chips and toys. You can see how history will play out on this one, Israel waging inhuman warfare on the children, the elderly and the sick like the Nazis did in Warsaw letting nothing but the bare essentials and nothing more into the ghettos.

#58     Jun 19, 2010
  9. I'm not being pedantic. I have looked at the links. None of them say that there was a ban on toys and potato chips. It said that potato chips and toys had been items which were parts of entire shipments which were banned. It did not say that there is a toy and chip ban in Gaza.

You are trying to act like chips and toys are contraband in Gaza. That's fucking stupid. Oh well, guess credibility never really has been your thing, LOL!!!

The fact is that there is no potato chip and toy ban in Gaza, and your are full of shit. You are trying to miscontextualize information so as to suit your very inaccurate portrayal of events

LOL @ nothing but the bare essentials "like nazis". Most households in Gaza have cell phones and cable television. Israel gives many of them computers.

You were a waste of an orgasm.

#59     Jun 19, 2010
  10. Why there was a ban on toys? Is it that the criminals in Israel think of kids as future resistance fighters instead of kids? I would not be surprised if criminal israel zionism come along with a defense like: "...a grown resistance fighter was once a kid, and therefore fighting kids is normal and is in self defense from future enemies..."

#60     Jun 19, 2010