Tunisia, then Egypt, now Yemen ....

Discussion in 'Economics' started by hippie, Jan 27, 2011.

1. Yep ! seems...

#41     Jan 31, 2011
  2. look...

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/fn1faq0iwRw" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

#42     Jan 31, 2011
  3. That's a load of crap. They were backwards before that. They just became MORE backwards after.

#43     Jan 31, 2011
  4. AK100

AK100

On the topic of Police states -

If Homeland Security wants Wal-Mart employees to report on their friends and neighbours if they think they are ‘suspicious’.

Do you think it's therefore a good idea, you know as a good patriot and all that, to also report 'suspicious' people on message boards like this?

Like I said, just wondering what the mindset is these days in the 'land of the free' :)

#44     Jan 31, 2011
  5. sumfuka

sumfuka

First it's walmart's, then its home depot's, next thing you know it will be mc'donalds. :D

#45     Jan 31, 2011
  6. LeeD

LeeD

Doing the same on message board would breed a culture of suspicion :p

I'm sure relevant authorities already have bots tracking "potentially suspicious" activity 24/7.

#46     Jan 31, 2011
  7. Again :

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/wU3QEHLuUrk" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

#47     Jan 31, 2011
  8. It starts a 2:42 ...

:(

this is the only way to handle arab "dictators" :

[​IMG]

BUT then NO NATION BUILDING ! It's TOO costly... And there is no time for it. We need to move from one pocket to the other...

This is the best for the true Military Complex.

P.S Always let them escape their palaces... The Hunt is funnier :D And you never know where they will pop up !! ( so they can hide like crooks and die as one ).

P.S^2 For the homes and CC of the police/army/shits use Fallujah style...

#48     Jan 31, 2011
  9. I think American Congress should apologize to Iraq for invading them under the pretext of fraudulent lies.

#49     Feb 1, 2011
  10. The American Congress reports to the American People.

The American Congress should find who was responsible for the concept of Nation Building... Did the lobbyist of H. and co had such power that they derailed the Military Operation ?

The US military isn't design to do peace keeping, and shouldn't. On the contrary a war machine designed to destroy those who opposed peace, harmony and respect to each other. By destroying I mean reducing to dust...

After a few overtrown there wouldn't have been a need to fire a single air-ground missile... Why ?

Image: Irak fall in 3 weeks, then Syria, Lybia, Egypt and one after the other... I bet that the 3rd target will have dissmantle ALL his army in less time than what's needed for the F22s to drop their deadly bombs on the palace...

And then when the message was clear to all of these dictators, that the US M was there to hit and run, it was possible to start to randsom the leader still in power with a CNN message :

" you have 3 days to organise a public transparent election... or :D "

However it wasn't done. Too late... Too good / too bad ?!?

#50     Feb 1, 2011