Tulsi Gabbard to join the dem clown parade

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TreeFrogTrader, Jan 11, 2019.

1. Am I correct in assuming she is the only one he has felt the need to declare unqualified?

It's almost like there is a powerful group of intell agency officials, defense contractors, neo-cons, foreign policy fossils and media who are determined to keep control. Call it the Deep State for short.

The two people they hate the most are Trump and Tulsi.

#81     Feb 3, 2019
  2. Certainly the one that he has been the most vocal about and wasted not more than two seconds going on the offense against her.

It's okay for other dem senators to spout off I guess, but Howard Dean is a former DNC chair and the DNC has developed a well-deserved reputation for rigging primaries, handing out super delegates to preferred candidates and discouraging candidates from running unless they have been pre-approved. The total, total opposite of what the national party should be doing.

So how does Howard conduct himself to help the dnc and the party to overcome that ugly past? Well, he hammers a minority, vet, woman, sitting congressional rep - right out of the shoot and declares her as "unqualified." Nice.

The Incredibly Shrinking Big Tent.

Let her run for gawd's sake. Just vote against her if you dont like her. What's the worst that can happen- that she will ask some questions related to something more than who hates Trump the most. Of that she might ask Beto or Castro Boy what their qualifications are to be Commander in Chief? The process is already guaranteed to be long and dull. Why make it worse.

#82     Feb 3, 2019
    #83     Jun 15, 2019
  4. LacesOut

LacesOut

I like Tulsi because the Leftards hate her

#84     Jun 16, 2019
    AAAintheBeltway and Tsing Tao like this.
  5. Tulsi Gabbard is right: Citizenship denials are higher for military applicants compared to civilians

She does raise an important issue here.

At first, I thought, well, let's see the reasons for the denials before getting all twitchy. Even if they are veterans, if they are still under a green card and if they have committed a serious crime, then frig em, toss them out. But according to the article: "USCIS does not track the reasons for denials."

The government not knowing and not keeping data is not the sharpest of answers here. Once again, there is an appearance that legal immigrants are treated like dirt because they are expected to jump through hoops while the illegals get the welcome mat and welcoming crowds to go with them, even though they are not always sending their best.

Tulsi is a mixed bag from a wacky cult background but there are certain issues which she is on top of so that is for the good, as long as she is doing no harm along the way. Wish I could say the same for a couple of her Isis bride wannabe sisters in Congress.

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-...gabbard-right-citizenship-denials-are-higher/

Last edited: Jun 16, 2019
    #85     Jun 16, 2019
  6. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

I'd vote for her if it were between her and Trump.

#86     Jun 17, 2019
  7. Gabbard has no chance, she's reasonably sane and rational. Automatic disqualifiers.

#87     Jun 17, 2019
    AAAintheBeltway and Tsing Tao like this.
  8. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

Good Lord

#88     Jun 17, 2019
  9. I'm beginning to think you would vote for Maxine Waters over Trump.

Tulsi is probably the least worst of the dems. She at least wants to keep us out of more pointless wars, but she has also signed on to the whole leftwing, open borders, anti white, hate America agenda that forms the core of her party.

#89     Jun 17, 2019
  10. I wonder how Maxine looks in a bikini on a surfboard.

I suppose that's one way to scare the sharks away.

[​IMG]

#90     Jun 17, 2019