Tulsi Gabbard to join the dem clown parade

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TreeFrogTrader, Jan 11, 2019.

1. wildchild

wildchild

At least she is not too hard on the eyes. The average democrat woman is absolutely disgusting. One time I was watching TV and they showed Hillary Clinton and I lost my lunch. They should have put one of those graphic image warnings up before they aired it.

[​IMG]

#11     Jan 12, 2019
  2. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Like Trump

donald-trump-3457a02cd6f9671e.jpg

#12     Jan 12, 2019
  3. wildchild

wildchild

I am not into guys, dude. I always suspected it from you. Now it is confirmed.

#13     Jan 12, 2019
  4. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

You dont have be gay for Trump to make you vomit your lunch

#14     Jan 12, 2019
  5. Do not underestimate Tulsi. She is hated by both the corrupt corporate Clinton wing of the party and the nutcase extreme left. She could just have the sort of appeal that Trump had, without all the craziness. Plus, she can surf.

upload_2019-1-12_14-11-46.jpeg

upload_2019-1-12_14-12-13.jpeg
    upload_2019-1-12_14-12-28.jpeg

[​IMG]

She also wore the uniform.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Her foreign policy views are closer to Trump than Obama.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#15     Jan 12, 2019
    fan27 and TJustice like this.
  6. The question is will she be able to maintain the courage of her current convictions. The pressure from media types to move further left will be enormous. Sane and rational ain't what they're selling these days.

#16     Jan 12, 2019
  7. [​IMG]

This was posted on the official GOP twitter feed. Somehow they think these are bad things.

#17     Jan 12, 2019
    Arnie and TJustice like this.
  8. wildchild

wildchild

Wearing the uniform will be a major detriment to her in democrat circles. The democrats dont mind having a few token veterans scattered about, but they sure as hell don't want one as their nominee.

John Kerry was the last one they put up, but that was a different democrat party and only a few years removed from 9/11. Keep in mind Kerry had to basically call him fellow service members war criminals and murders to get the nod.

We know from 2016 that the democrats dont have a primary process that nominates their candidate. The DNC is the governing body and the party bosses chose their candidate in a series of backroom deals and the primary is just to give the illusion of control by the people. They even have super delegates who can override the vote so they are surprising honest about their process. At the end of the day, these party bosses who will decide the nominee absolutely hate the military and veterans and they will not tolerate a veteran as their nominee.

#18     Jan 12, 2019
  9. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

She should be running as a republican.She was consistently on faux news criticizing Obama,his supporters has not forgot.I'd stay home before I'd vote for this bitch.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2019
    #19     Jan 12, 2019
  10. Tulsi, like Trump, exposes the wide gulf between the political establishment and voters. "True conservatives" consider her ridiculous because she is concerned about the troops we send to these hellholes to get blown up. The Deep Staters have already started slandering her as "Assad's mouthpiece." Same playbook as they used with Trump and Putin.

[​IMG]Borzoopers‏@borzoombers 6h6 hours ago

I had to read this twice to make sure I wasn't losing my mind. "Gabbard opposes American interventionism because she only cares about her fellow countrymen that have to fight in them. And that's bad." - t. jacobinpic.twitter.com/TRMyxHqFWL

[​IMG]
    5 replies 61 retweets 167 likes

#20     Jan 12, 2019