Tuesday 11:10

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Walther, Jul 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I am one naysayer that would keep my trap shut if he were to do this, but he won't. It will expose his method as the scam that it is and that is not the way to get successful clients. He has a habit of calling people stupid but in reality it is the stupid that he is counting on to become clients.

#41     Jul 29, 2003
  2. TGregg

TGregg

ROTFLMAO! Oh, that is even more funny than the time zone comment. Maybe Walt(h)er's been hitting the bottle already.

:D :D :D

#42     Jul 29, 2003
  3. moron
    SYLLABICATION: mo·ron
    PRONUNCIATION: AUDIO: môrn, mr- KEY
    NOUN: 1. A stupid person; a dolt.
    2. Psychology A person of mild mental retardation having a mental age of from 7 to 12 years and generally having communication and social skills enabling some degree of academic or vocational education. The term belongs to a classification system no longer in use and is now considered offensive.
    3. Anyone who believes Walthers bs and pays him for it.
    ETYMOLOGY: From Greek mron, neuter of mros, stupid, foolish.
    OTHER FORMS: mo·ronic (m-rnk, mô-) —ADJECTIVE
    mo·roni·cal·ly —ADVERB
    moronism, mo·roni·ty (m-rn-t, mô-) —NOUN

#43     Jul 29, 2003
  4. VOLUME

VOLUME

Go pawn your bullshit somewhere else...maybe you can get some suckers to buck up, but not on this site.

Wait...my "method" is generating a signal...It says you will call me a moron or stupid (not sure which one) around 1:30.

Volume

#44     Jul 29, 2003
  5. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

Ever notice how much in common Walter has with Eric Cartman? :p

#45     Jul 29, 2003
  6. First of all I am not selling anything and I do not have to call you names, you did show your cobblestone logic many times on this forum and everyone here knows that you have a manure instead of a brain in your head.

#46     Jul 29, 2003
  7. dude....here us where I say enough. 6 months ago you were pulling the same crap with the .618 retracement. Your stuff may work, but you have to use gargantuan stops. Your times are always off.

#47     Jul 29, 2003
  8. I never used .618 retracements and my times are 80% profitable. In your head that might mean always off .

#48     Jul 29, 2003
  9. huh? The turning point was at 10:35 on the 5 min. Tea said 10:40, and I would say that is pretty good call.

#49     Jul 29, 2003
  10. VOLUME

VOLUME

Elite Member

07-29-03 01:40 PM
    Re: Walther

My 1:30 call was right on....Did you guys catch it???? (Hey Walt...1:40 counts as being correct for 1 :30 call, right?)

#50     Jul 29, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.