Tuesday 11:10

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Walther, Jul 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

Be careful, Tea, or he'll put you on Ignore. If he can figure out how (this is the fourth time he's threatened me with it) :p

#31     Jul 29, 2003
  2. Ouch! That hurts you German stormtrooper.

It is a "sturmtrooper " you hick .

So, with that said, I am going to retreat to my corner and nurse the wound you have inflicted on me with your harsh comments.

I am sorry, I didnot know that deep inside you are really a girl ( bitchy one, though. )

That was prickly .

Walter

#32     Jul 29, 2003
  3. ROCK TOLD YA!

ROCK

#33     Jul 29, 2003
  4. someone should delete these threads, these guru wannabe morons are taking too much storage space.

#34     Jul 29, 2003
  5. Tea

Tea

You must really be hurting inside to have that much venom.

I hope things get better for you and wish you the best.

Good trading.

:)

#35     Jul 29, 2003
  6. Nordic

Nordic

I'm sticking with this strong signal for SPU for Friday 8:30 est. Everything pointing to a major move.:D

#36     Jul 29, 2003
  7. VOLUME

VOLUME

You bring this criticism upon yourself. All you have to do to gain some credibility and sell your "calls" (which obviously is where you are going with this) is to POST YOUR TRADES IN REAL TIME.

#37     Jul 29, 2003
  8. all my new subscribers! The website has been inundated w/ elite traders all clamoring to get in on this once in a lifetime deal.

Here's a preview of what you can expect:

*Subscriber Alert*

"We would be watching the last 2 hours of market action today for trading opportunities."

(this information is for subscribers only -- any attempt to copy, distribute, or record this information is strictly prohibited by law. GreenDog Enterprises reserves the right to kick a little ass if violations are discovered).

#38     Jul 29, 2003
  9. Hurting inside... how do you come up with these things? Wait , you are a girl !

#39     Jul 29, 2003
  10. Eventhough I agree that Tea,Nordic,db, volume , macal and the park ranger are morons, they do not take too much storage space.

#40     Jul 29, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.