Tuesday 11:10

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Walther, Jul 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tea

Tea

BINGO!!!

Like clockwork. I am a genius. How did I do it?

Through complicated fibonacci and Gann analysis (double smoothed of course) with a bit of astro thrown in.

To cap off my analysis, I take a quick look at the Barrons economic calendar.

The rest as they say is magic.

:D

#11     Jul 29, 2003
  2. Too bad you were long the ES with 50 contracts!!! :eek:

#12     Jul 29, 2003
  3. Trip to the optician will help you. My yesterday call were right on on and this was made 3 days in advance. If your sight is fine, then you are deliberately lying about my results .

#13     Jul 29, 2003
  4. That might work, but triangles are not that reliable for daytrading. Longer term with option straddle, triangles are a good tool .
    Walter

#14     Jul 29, 2003
  5. I get my signals smoothed at Starbucks with their latte milk foamer! :D

#15     Jul 29, 2003
  6. Tea

Tea

Thank you!

Great minds think alike.

Shock and Awe, baby!

I am thinking about starting a paid service for my time-based market movement calls. You can use paypal, credit cards etc.
    The name of my company is:

Tea-rules-the-freakin-market Inc.

All analysis for my market calls are double smoothed - for double the result!

#16     Jul 29, 2003
  7. Please, do it, take Nordic and Tin soldier with you and open your own tread to display your funny side .
    Walter

#17     Jul 29, 2003
  8. Walther, have you figured out a way yet to tell us how 11:10 would have been a good call or do you need some more time?

#18     Jul 29, 2003
  9. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

And yesterday afternoon?

Every time you originate these bogus threads, you make the same claims. But so far you've done no better than chance.

#19     Jul 29, 2003
  10. Yesterday afternoon was right on time. You have to realize there is more time zones then one you live in .
    You are just intellectually unable to read charts and evaluate simple facts.
    It must be hard for you to be like this .

#20     Jul 29, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.