Tuco

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by drukes1234, May 30, 2008.

1. jazzsax

jazzsax

Ok, I hate to say this guys but after looking over all of the files, those of you complaining about the receiver working too slow need to quiet down a bit.

I know you want to get your funds back, but from what I see with my accountant eye (yes, I'm a trained accountant), there is a lot of work that has been done by Ling and others analysing and making sure that things are correct.

You might not care about that, but looking at the records given how many negative accounts there were, you WANT them to be thorough. You don't want people having a claim to proceeds if they actually don't.

Sounds like there was alot of stuff that happened and unfortunately things got too big for them too fast (a common problem with lots of companies) and record keeping wasn't so great.

I think it's a *good* sign that the receiver thinks he can wrap this up this year. If he's already contemplating making a distribution that's another good sign. After all he's reasonably sure he can distribute a good amount of the 10mil (roughly) on hand.

I think you'll all see a larger share than what people were predicting earlier. All depends how much of the wishy washy stuff they can iron out.

Good luck people. There's some people who had huge amounts with tuco, I hope those folks are managing during the wait.

#11     Jun 3, 2008
  2. Has there been any more progress made?

#12     Jun 18, 2008