Tuco Update

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Daal, Sep 4, 2009.

1. lawsuits with jlb the introducing broker and penson... neither of whom wanted to pay tuco what was owed. that's why it took so long as well.

#11     Sep 21, 2009
  2. One big haircut. 28% loss, upright and outstanding citizens at TUCO.

#12     Sep 21, 2009
  3. lg33

lg33

Tuco came up 28% short and TUCO is ultimatly responsibility to run an honest business. Unfortunately, Mr. Frederick and those at TUCO took money that didn't belong to them. I wonder how many traders will fall into the same trap with these same people.

It would be interesting to hear how those from TUCO explain themselves and why it wasn't their fault.

#13     Sep 21, 2009
  4. Maybe people should be asking the SEC and the Receiver about all of there inflated fees and ridicuclous charges, could come up to the 28%???:confused:

#14     Sep 23, 2009
  5. Is there some sort of statue of limitation as to long you would have to wait to be able to retrieve your capital?

#15     Sep 28, 2009
  6. Checks in the mail they claim. Or for an additional $15-, they will wire it to you.

#16     Sep 28, 2009
  7. Daal

Daal

Just got the 2nd wire for the rest of my deposit. Finally was I'm done with this company. More than 1y later into the receivership

#17     Sep 30, 2009