Tuco Trading

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by woodmancci69, Jun 25, 2008.

1. Anyone know the new name that Tuco's trading under? Thanks.

2. bandit

bandit

Oceanview capital

3. Please don't tell me that guy opened up another LLC to run a similar operation like he did with Tuco?

4. Tucouptapoophoo

5. :D :D :D

6. hun83

hun83

I'm not aware of Tuco's case development, but I believe that most of the traders can kiss goodbye to their deposit, unfortunately.
    I just wounder how many of those ex Tuco traders will sign up again with him under his new name ??/
    But there is always fresh meat in the market, and new suckers will come on board again, and in a year or so nobody will remember the Tuco story anymore .

7. bandit

bandit

Hun.... you have to be the biggest moron I have ever seen. Are you that stupid to make a comment like that without looking at any of the documentation about what is on hand with the receiver, and what is owed?

Right now, 90% of the money is on hand, in an account with the receiver. The only.... I SAID THE ONLY MONEY OWED IS TO LIGHTSPEED. All others have been paid.

The worst.... the absolute worst traders will get is 80%. If the 1.2 million owed by various others comes in.... The traders will get 96% of the money. The receiver will most definitely get 4% for being an idiot. The attny for the receiver even said 80% worst case.

We are about a week or so away from a distribution. Should be 50%. The only hold up is Lightspeed being assholes.

Get your facts straight next time

8. I second bandits comment...This post isnt for all you low life, hide behind the internet, piking, wannabe traders. I would like contact info if you have any bandit..Thanks

9. bandit

bandit

just pm me

10. Why is anything less than 100% of capital being returned acceptable?

#10     Jun 30, 2008