tuco trading llc

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by igotworms, Feb 22, 2007.

1. One has to really stay on top of a trading firms list like this, otherwise it will always look like a "gonna 'get er done'"
    - half-assed, and unfair to any number of firms listed (and not listed) with a "Notes" column having inconsistent and
    subjective personal comments. Even the title is a misnomer, given the different categories included on the web page.

#11     Feb 24, 2007
  2. Does Tuco have stops?

If so, are they server side or crap-ass client-side wanna-be-but-can't-be-professional stops?

#12     Feb 25, 2007
  3. lescor

lescor

Most traders are on HydraTrade, which supports server side stops. You can also use Sterling, but I don't know how stops are handled with it.

The reason you won't see prop firms publishing specific pricing is that every trader is unique and they won't all be offered the same deal. Volume, trading style, capital contribution, track record, what exchanges you trade on.... All these things, and more, can factor into what the trader and the firm negotiate.

And that list, while a good idea, is still only the personal opinions and efforts of one guy, who cannot reasonably be expected to have correct and up to date information on everything.

If someone wants to know specifics about Tuco, I am a remote trader manager for them and can answer all your questions. PM me or email me, corey@tuco.com

#13     Feb 25, 2007
  4. A collaboration of people could get this done, it probably is too much for one person to handle. We could update the page maybe once a quarter or every 6 months. All firms do not have to be listed, if they are players in the prop field someone will include them. If they are a small shop, then they might not be worth the time anyway.
    The "notes" column is actually good for feedback and experiences, much like a book or movie review.

#14     Feb 25, 2007