Tuco Traders: please read

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by propseeker, Apr 22, 2008.

1. cstfx

cstfx

#11     Apr 23, 2008
  2. Thanks for that

Judge Sabraw
    United States District Court
    Southern District of California
    880 Front Street, Room 4290
    San Diego, CA 92101-8900

Tuco Traders, make your voices heard!

#12     Apr 23, 2008
  3. just to let you guys know........ I called today and was told that distribution would not take place until September or October to which I replied #!%%$%@$$#%!%!%!$%$%$!$#!

Anyway, call him everyday 10 times a day until he is so pissed off he gives up on this. He is leaching this thing dry and knows it.

EMail him and bombard him with phone calls.

Thomas F. Lennon, Inc.

7777 Alvarado Rd., Suite 712
    La Mesa, CA 91941-3688

Phone: (619) 668-6680
    Fax: (619) 465-9288

E-Mail: tlennon@tflinc.com

#13     Apr 23, 2008
  4. bandit

bandit

EVERYONE NEEDS TO CALL. I JUST CUSSED OUT THOSE M'FERS, THIS IS STUPID. CUSS OUT THE GIRL ON THE PHONE, ANYONE, JUST BE HEARD!!!!!!!

EVERONE CALL, CALL, CALL

#14     Apr 23, 2008
  5. jazzsax

jazzsax

you realize this is how the industry works and no yelling at the receiver will make a lick of difference. unless the court orders him to make a distribution sooner, he has all the time he wants to milk for fees, and search into things.

yelling at the receiver will just piss him off more and make him actually bill TUCO for MORE.... they're like lawyers, every minute they deal on a case, they bill you for. including their support staff.

I understand you're frustrated but this isn't really worth your time...

#15     Apr 23, 2008
  6. calling and cursing them will only reinforce their resolve to milk the deposits to their limits. after a little research of sabraw... i am not encouraged that he would act with integrity.

the question is how do you rid parasites from a host? ever asked a tick to stop sucking your blood? ask nicely or yell... nothing happens. heat its ass and now ur talking... call the Attorney General... see what cali's law is about recording conversations (hint hint).

follow the team on fridays at lunch time and watch them order the steak fajitas and margaritas on tuco's dime. keep it all legal and nice.

[​IMG]

#16     Apr 23, 2008
  7. briana

briana

#17     Apr 25, 2008