Tuco Receiver's Site Down

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by reg, Feb 26, 2009.

1. Wow. I was expecting back a total of 90 to 95%

#11     Feb 26, 2009
  2. Would like to know who told you this because the last that was told was 90-95% and you throwing around these numbers is incredibly irresponsible unless you can provide some sort of proof.

#12     Feb 26, 2009
  3. Daal

Daal

I guess we got billed for thomas new's years party

#13     Feb 26, 2009
  4. Is this money ever coming back....its been forever...

#14     May 21, 2009
  5. yrbium

yrbium

I just talked to the receiver last week.

The holdup on the second payment has been that Penson and another creditor were contesting the receiver's plans. The "good news" is that the receiver has settled with one, and is close to settlement with the other. The receiver said that they have sent the settlement papers to the latter, presumably based on at least a tentative agreement. When this is completed they will make the second and final payment to the traders.

The person I spoke to said the second payment will probably be in August, and be in the 20-35% range - which is what somebody else on this thread heard. So we're looking at 60-75%, if all this is to be believed.

Hope this helps!

#15     May 21, 2009
  6. Are you kidding me? Throughout this process there was between 25-40% of the funds lost...

what a joke...

#16     May 21, 2009
  7. Lost, yes, really a very needless happening. Doug offered to payout 100% 3 months after this started. Wasn't enough moeny in that for the TLC and his band of lawyers, so the traders got haircut charges the likes that no one has ever seen before.

#17     May 22, 2009
  8. Absolutely pathetic.. what a joke

#18     May 22, 2009