Tuco not an anomaly

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by downtickboy, Mar 28, 2008.

1. I think a chunk of that was overdue commissions from GLB too... think total receivables was closer to 3.5M... but yea, 7-fig surplus if you count it all.

#51     Apr 21, 2008
  2. The russian shpeel came from tuco apologists on the initial thread that was deleted. Excuse me for believing tuco apologists. I think it was lescor, but it might have been another one. If you wish to taunt someone, I suppose I'm an easy target, seeing as how i'm not an apologist for these grey area operations, but then I didn't get stuck in one of these places when it went down, after all the warnings on this forum. Did you?...think?

#52     Apr 21, 2008
  3. tito

tito

#53     Apr 21, 2008
  4. I know exactly where it came from... what I think is FUNNY, is you guys putting some negative spin on it and using that as proof of fraud, when all throughout this thread there have been links to the court papers where the acct docs are viewable. Nowhere on those docs will you see anything resembling "Receivables: 1M - Untrustworthy Russians".

I'll say it again, register your pacer account, read the docs and come back and have a serious discussion... otherwise, just like you said, you're easy targets, because your arguments are based on absolutely nothing.

#54     Apr 22, 2008
  5. ab443

ab443

#55     Apr 22, 2008
  6. #56     Apr 22, 2008
  7. secdvsr

secdvsr

Funny how you knew to pull out your funds days b4 sec came knocking. Keep up the great work.

#57     Jan 9, 2009
  8. lescor

lescor

WTF are you talking about? I had a pretty good chunk of money in there when they closed.

#58     Jan 9, 2009