TTM Squeeze indicator users??

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by Wood474, Feb 21, 2008.

1. mark2

mark2

Any reason why you said he's a joke and idiot? I am not defending him but just want to know more about why you have this opinion?

I found his book is very well written and some of the system in the book are actually working well after some fine tunes...

and I know people subscribe to their service and products too...seems he's quite popular in the trading community. But I do share the same feeling the signal system programs are a little too expensive.. did you have bad experience with their service before?

#11     May 27, 2008
  2. How about this reason. He is a thief.

All the TTM indicators can be downloaded for free from the tradestation user forum. All he did was slap TTM in from of their name and charge a heavy price.

#12     May 27, 2008
  3. Exactly. I've had too many people ask me what they think of his service. I saw the price and laughed. However, I did make a little effort.

For how much he charges and from what I saw in the free videos, he's a thief. In addition, his strategy of a 10pt stop loss and splitting the winners into 3 different sections is one of the main reasons for how I feel. There's no way he has a net balance if that's how he's going to trade IMO.

He fixes his gains and strategies like that are going to be a net failure with a mid- 60% win ratio.

With that said, the free videos aren't bad at all for beginners. Hubert Senters is extremely helpful, and from my understanding has nothing to do with the finances for that company.

#13     May 27, 2008
  4. I understand where you're coming from. A joke and an idiot is a bit of an exaggeration. However, I have no respect for anyone who charges that much for the service he provides. If he thinks his time is worth that, then he's got issues.

#14     May 27, 2008
  5. gyudaddy

gyudaddy

It's true that their indicators are either simply programmed or found on line 'for FREE'. One shouldn't pay $1000+ for those.

It's funny that most of trading 'educators' turn into salesmen after all and JC and Hubert are not different.

#15     May 31, 2008
  6. procol33

procol33

I have been a member of John Carter's trading site, tradethemarkets.com, off and on for years. I have learned an unbelievable amount of info from him and Hubert Senters.

I have seen over and over again the claim that their indicators are stolen and can be found in the public domain on Tradestation yet I have never been able to find them myself....let's see the link??

Their indicators work great in my opinion...nothing works all the time of course....maybe a little expensive yes, and their chatroom is too expensive for me as well at $ 299 per month....but I have never been treated more honorably by any people like they have treated me in this business. If you ever have a problem, they take care of it right away. They do alot of things for free....and of course they promote themselves like crazy to make money. Why not?!! It's America! Knowledge is money and if they want to sell it, that is their business. I only buy what I think might be useful to me, and I don't need to call him a crook because he sells his stuff for too high a price.

Both John and Hubert trade successfully in real time all the time, often teaching as they trade...

If you object to their prices, don't buy...but to call him a thief and a crook when they honestly are good people is uncalled for. I wish I was as sucessful as they are! Sounds like some jealous bitter people to me!

LG

#16     Jun 4, 2008
  7. thank you, 3 potss shill

#17     Jun 4, 2008
  8. procol33

procol33

What language was your reply? I have no idea what you mean??

Lg

#18     Jun 4, 2008
  9. Please search the TS forum more extensively because apparently that is what Carter and Senters have done or have hired programmers to do.
    https://www.tradestation.com/Discussions/Topic_Archive.aspx?Topic_ID=25031

#19     Jun 5, 2008