TT X_Trader 7.x Vs. TT 6.x

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by Bernard111, Nov 13, 2006.

1. virgin

virgin

Velocity told me they offer X-study ?!

even in the advertising ad here on elite, X-study is mentioned

#51     Feb 1, 2007
  2. Ask Anthony Aloisio (aaloisio@velocityfutures.com) and let us know...!

#52     Feb 1, 2007
  3. Who switched from version 6.x to 7.x without suffering any speed issues, as I quoted in this thread (after upgrading the hardware specs according to the 7.x requirements)?

#53     Feb 2, 2007
  4. Bernard, have your speeds issues been resolved or are they outstanding issues? I am thinking of dumping NT and going to 7.4 X Trader since they have trailing stops.

#54     Feb 2, 2007
  5. bighog

bighog Guest

virgin

You have me fooled, i see NOTHING in velocity about X-study. i would like to be led by the hand.

Still also says little about velocity not speaking up and nothing about their failure to answer e-mails.

Please prove me wrong. FWIW, i am not interested in x-study in any package except in regular x-trader package, not needing x-trader pro.

#55     Feb 2, 2007
  6. virgin

virgin

Contact Dale at Velocity

#56     Feb 2, 2007
  7. bighog

bighog Guest

virgin

thks but no thks, dale needs to explain in public what all the mystery is about. What is velocity afraid to explain about x _study?

#57     Feb 3, 2007
  8. I still have the same issues; it's not my side.
    I tested the same operations during the eCBOT overnight session and the feedback is the same vs TT 6.x ; that would be acceptable if it keeps the same behavior also during the morning in US. Unfortunately it seems there are bottlenecks on GHCO servers receiving all the regular traffic, so when the TT messaging to the gateways is intense - even if there is not a fast market.

About switching from Ninjatrader to X_Trader 7.4.x, I would suggest you to wait 7.4.2 if your FCM/borker offer it; it should fix several bugs.

#58     Feb 7, 2007
  9. Date: 2/6/2007
    Number: PRN009-07
    Subject: X_STUDY 1.3.3 Pkg 43
    Products Impacted: X_STUDY
    Attachments: None
    Product Release Notice
    X_STUDY 1.3.3 Pkg 43
    This product is now available for download via the TT Customer Portal. Please review the following Release Notes for release content information. Should you have any questions, please contact the CSC.

Release Notes
    1.1 X_STUDY Version 1.3.3 (rel 6-Feb-2007)

Enhancements

1.1.1 Licensing
    1.1.1.1 Extended hard-coded licensing end date to July 15, 2007. (ref 56021)

Fixes

1.1.2 General
    1.1.2.1 Fixed an issue with internal reference counting which prevented X_STUDY from using XTAPI 7.1.9. (Ref 44158, 56018, 56107)
    Note: All X_STUDY users need to upgrade to X_STUDY v1.3.3 in order to be compatible with XTAPI 7.1.9.
    (X_TRADER® 7.4.2 will release soon and will pac kage with XTAPI 7.1.9.)
    Package Contents
    X_STUDY 1.3.3 Pkg 43

#59     Feb 7, 2007
  10. Hi Bernard,

Have you downloaded the new X_STUDY? I've been on holiday for the past month and just saw this. How is it?

thanks

#60     Feb 12, 2007