TT (Trading Technologies) in Chicago

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by marky1, Jan 8, 2015.

1. marky1

marky1

Hi

Could some of you US guys perhaps help with this question.
    I need to find a clearer that I can trade through that is based in Chicago and has TT available. I need to be able to host a server in Chicago with this clearer. Does anyone have any ideas on who I could use. Are there any that have data centre exchange connectivity for TT?

Thanks

2. 1245

I sent you a PM. I can help.

3. AMP_Futures

AMP_Futures ET Sponsor

@marky1

AMP offers our customers TTnet connection with Transactional Pricing - No Monthly Fee and you get All of these professional trading tools of X_Trader Pro are included at no additional cost: MD Trader®, Autospreader®, Autotrader™, X_STUDY®, ADL®, TT API | FIX Adapter, Algo Strategy Engine (Algo SE), Autospreader Strategy Engine (Autospreader SE) and Synthetic Strategy Engine (Synthetic SE)

http://www.elitetrader.com/et/index...ricing-for-experienced-x_trader-users.278853/

4. JamesL

JamesL

5. Pippi436 has it right. If you are using TT, Advantage is the only way to go. Advantage does a crazy amount of volume and my guess is most of that is on TT. I generally like to support the little guy (AMP) but when Advantage has 3.1 billion (yes billion) contracts traded, you can't over look them.

http://www.advantagefutures.com/about/by-the-numbers/

6. is AMP a small guy ? i thought that initially but are they not a huge Clearer ?

7. mmt

mmt

AMP is a large introducing broker. I think they have done a decent job in regards to making videos and being compatible with many platforms (including TT).

8. AMP_Futures

AMP_Futures ET Sponsor

AMP is a Chicago-based Futures Commission Merchant (FCM) providing access to the global electronic futures markets for Individual Traders, US & Foreign Introducing Brokerages, CTAs, 3rd Party & API Developers. Our focus is Delivering Institutional Grade Trading Technology to Retail Traders with Excellent Customer Service and Cheapest Pricing.

AMP offers our customers access to TTnet, which is Trading Technologies's fully-managed hosting solution for FCMs, trading firms, banks and other institutions that prefer an outsourced solution. Specially trained TT technicians handle all responsibilities of network administration, hardware configuration, infrastructure maintenance, data line management, upgrades, backups, security and user support. We Leverage TT’s vast experience and efficient IT practices to achieve superior availability, security and support. In our opinion, there would be no one better to support TT, than TT.

In addition to our customer utilizing the TTnet Trading Network, we have found these advantages for using AMP/TTnet X_Trader Pro Solution:

AMP's offers 2 PRICING OPTIONS: TRANSACTIONAL (NO MONTHLY PLATFORM FEE) or MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION

1) TRANSACTIONAL X_TRADER PRO: $0.50 per side - No Monthly Platform Fee. Pay Only When you Trade. Avoid Monthly Lease/Subscription Fees, when you are not trading full time, like during your summer travels. We have been told by X_Trader users transferring in to AMP this will save them thousands of dollars per month.

or

2) SUBSCRIPTION X_TRADER PRO (standard): $1'200 per month - No Transaction Fee

Both AMP pricing options included all features of X_Trader Pro at no additional cost. Compared to other firms that charge add-on fee for each feature you want enabled. X_Trader Pro at AMP is All Inclusive. You get all available X_Trader Pro trading tools enabled by default - No Extra Monthly Fees.

All of these professional trading tools of X_Trader Pro are included at no additional cost: MD Trader®, Autospreader®, Autotrader™, X_STUDY®, ADL®, TT API | FIX Adapter, Algo Strategy Engine (Algo SE), Autospreader Strategy Engine (Autospreader SE) and Synthetic Strategy Engine (Synthetic SE).

Here is an example of Monthly TT per User Cost, provided to us by a customer that transferred their account into AMP. Cost Comparison - Monthly Savings - Other TT Firm vs AMP

Example TT Set Up: 2 Developer Users & 4 Trader Users

[​IMG]
    AMP/TTnet also Offers Direct Trade Routing into EUREX for our European based Customers using X_Trader Pro

For European based clients trading EUREX, AMP will provide Direct EUREX IPs (will be provided with live set up credentials) in order when configuring Guardian for direct order routing into EUREX.

Unlike, other TT environments that route all trades to Chicago 1st then back to EUREX, even if customer is in Europe, AMP has set up direct IPs for our European Customers to route directly from Germany/United Kingdom into EUREX.

Combine these advantages with AMP Starting Account Minimum Only $500 - No Monthly Volume Requirement - No Inactivity Fees - 24 Hour Customer Service & Trade Desk available via Phone or Live CHAT and Save more money with our FREE ACH Banking. We believe this is an example of the Excellent, Professional Trading Platforms and Services AMP offers Our Customers.

For more info or Test AMP/TTnet X_Trader Pro with a Free Real-Time Demo please visit our website: http://www.ampfutures.com/

There is a risk of loss in trading futures, forex and options. Futures, forex and options trading are not appropriate for all investors.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2015
  9. CALLumbus

CALLumbus

Hi AMP_Trading,

do you already offer the TT next generation platform ? What is the pricing ? Thx !

#10     Jun 11, 2015