TT issue

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by minmike, Jul 27, 2006.

1. minmike

minmike

Anyone else having problems with there TT? It seems to be displaying awhole in there e-mini data from time to time. I just seem to be getting the run around from them.

2. Are you using it with X Trader or with Ninja Trader?

3. romik

romik

Yes, I have had massive problems with the feed on X_T, not using it anymore. Broker blamed my ISP, what a joke!

4. minmike

minmike

x trader 6.14

I'm at teh exchange and I'm getting the problem.

5. romik

romik

sorry, can you elaborate a bit more?

6. minmike

minmike

Not sure what you want me to elaborate on. I trade upstairs at the CME. From what I know my orders never leave tto the internet. I think that I have a direct line to my clearing firm, which has a direct line to the exchange.

7. Jeez mike I have no clue, that's not good. It makes me feel a little better about Ninja Trader locking up yesterday :p Sorry I can't be more help.

8. I didn't trade emini's today but kept a casual eye on them (focused on E6 today) ...didn't notice any trouble but you might want to check with your clearing firm to see if there was trouble on their end.

9. Here is a couple of question i have.

Why do you need ninjatrader when u have TT? Isnt TT already the fastest excution platform on the planet?

Does ninjatrader have autospreader?

10. r-in

r-in

HA! Even the all mighty TT having problems! Tradestation, Ninja, IB(or so there are always claims), Trademaven(do they still exist?), etc, and now TT. Hmmm, this seems like a plot by full service brokers. They are trying to get back to the good old days of orders being called in and $25-50 commissions!:D

#10     Jul 27, 2006