TT - End of transactional billing w/ GFETC?

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by Bernard111, Jul 31, 2007.

1. Biz

Biz

Yes, I believe you can have multiple connections with NT using their multi-broker license option, but ultimately I suggest using Zen-Fire as the primary

#21     Aug 6, 2007
  2. Ok, clear. Thanks, B.

#22     Aug 6, 2007
  3. Zenfire gateway is 25% faster than TT on a RT from the West Coast. Been on Ninja for 4 months now and never had an issue. I trade 200RT to 500RT a day and not lost an order yet or had any data or packets lost yet on my T1 line.

They need to add a number pad to change size quicker and some small add ons but my experience has been solid. Than we can also run auto systems ATS that we coded into Ninja 6.0 and this is a full solution for me that I could not find anywhere, without investing $50K for software.

We have spent about $20 K so far on code and now own the source code and can run 6 different systems over 12 markets based on the current market environment.

Very pleased with the complete package. Best and most competitive to TT and their monopoly yet with better API and systems tools plus their $500 a month fees for 4 exchanges is 50% less than my 4 exchanges on TT at $1100. I am sold so far.

#23     Aug 7, 2007
  4. How did you measure such a difference?

#24     Aug 7, 2007