TT - End of transactional billing w/ GFETC?

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by Bernard111, Jul 31, 2007.

1. Well, that's okay, I ain't paying the $700 a month Global wants. Advantage futures and even Velocity offer it for less. And Advantage I hear has great rates. Penson can shove it.

#11     Aug 1, 2007
  2. Surf,
    With your volume you had no problems --right?

#12     Aug 2, 2007
  3. I'm still here with velocity, been working gr8 so far.

#13     Aug 2, 2007
  4. I use Ninja Trader and IB. I have to pay .10 per side per contract to TT for the use of static DOM... I already paid $1000 for the NT software and am very happy.

Curious if I am getting a good deal. I trade about 100 cars RT per day.

Any comments thoughts are appreciated.

#14     Aug 2, 2007
  5. Biz

Biz

Mirus Futures wraps the TT cost into their commission rates, therefore you never have to purchase credits for the Static Dom. Also, they offer the Zen-Fire data feed, which is extremely fast and reliable. Their rates are very competitive, and they have low margin requirements....

#15     Aug 3, 2007
  6. Thanks for the suggestion: can you keep both the datafeed (TT and Zen-Fire as a backup) at no charge or you have to choose one of them?

#16     Aug 3, 2007
  7. It's one of my first candidates...

#17     Aug 3, 2007
  8. Yeah it's a good broker, plus u get x_study. Didn't you use to trade with velocity before global?

#18     Aug 3, 2007
  9. cstfx

cstfx

I thought use of TT was licensed by the broker your trade with (Global), not who they clear with (Penson). As a clearing firm, they shouldn't care which platform you use as long as it interfaces with their systems. It's the broker who licenses it and "sells" it to the trader. Am I wrong on this about this?

#19     Aug 5, 2007
  10. Generally it's like you describe but in this case most of the Global Futures infrastructure for TT is on GHCO hands so the clearer decides who can trade and who can't...

#20     Aug 6, 2007