TT Anouncement

Discussion in 'Automated Trading' started by TradeBolt, Jun 5, 2006.

1. TradeBolt

TradeBolt TradeBolt, LLC

TradeBolt executes trades ridiculously quickly. With the Universal Link API, you can expect to get in the neighborhood of 16 fills a second. Using other platforms to communicate with TradeBolt will degrade this performance based on the limitations of the platform in question.

Please feel free to contact us directly at 800-977-2658 or by email at support@tradebolt.com.

#21     Jun 16, 2006
  2. Glamman0

Glamman0

Thanks for the quick reply,

I mean that if i have a futures account in in Man Financial for example and a FX account in Gain and i want to use TB to route my futures signals to Man and my FX signals to Gain.. is this possible?

#22     Jun 16, 2006
  3. TradeBolt

TradeBolt TradeBolt, LLC

In ordinary circumstances, this is not possible. However, we can offer solutions to this problem on an individual basis. If you would like to call us, perhaps we can accomodate your needs.

800-977-2658 or 540-254-2000

#23     Jun 16, 2006
  4. Glamman0

Glamman0

Strategy Runner told me that they can do this plug&pay , how much can will cost me (ball park figure)

#24     Jun 16, 2006
  5. someone had told me that the stops were not held at the exchange when using tradebolt of sr, is anyone familiar with this?

#25     Jun 16, 2006
  6. TradeBolt

TradeBolt TradeBolt, LLC

Glamman0 - we have several solutions available, at least two of which would cost you nothing. Please contact us privately for details at 800-977-2658 or 540-254-2000. I think you should first find out which platform does what is important to you. TradeBolt does not route any orders through our own servers, and consequently we neither add connectivity links nor connectivity delays, we do not know your trading strategy, and we do not even know the orders you enter each day. With other platforms that do use servers, you lose the guarantee of privacy and security that you get with TradeBolt.

Mightymight – there are many different settings within TradeBolt, but generally we send all orders to the exchange for execution. That means your stops are held on the exchange servers. It is the other providers that hold stops on their own servers, I believe.

#26     Jun 16, 2006
  7. Glamman0

Glamman0

are you guys the same company as TradeBullet ? they sim to do the same as Tradebolt (even in their website it say you are similar... is there a real difference (they only cost 70$ a month)

#27     Jun 17, 2006
  8. TradeBolt

TradeBolt TradeBolt, LLC

Our technology is very different from the way our competitors work. If you'd like real data, please try our free demo back-to-back with our competitors. I'm sure you'll find our performance and quality technical assistance and response time is superior to anything else on the market.

#28     Jun 19, 2006