TT Anouncement

Discussion in 'Automated Trading' started by TradeBolt, Jun 5, 2006.

1. TradeBolt

TradeBolt TradeBolt, LLC

mightymight

There are several reasons to use TradeBolt. TradeBolt frees you up to trade your TradeStation strategy through the broker of your choice. If the broker of your choice is, for instance, a forex broker, TradeStation does not yet offer automated forex trading. In addition, TradeBolt offers the Universal Link API which allows you to optimize your strategies in ways that Easy Language does not.

#11     Jun 13, 2006
  2. TradeBolt

TradeBolt TradeBolt, LLC

Hi Pat

Your understanding is correct. You do not need to run XTrader on your machine to interface TradeBolt with TT. Simply open an account with a participating TT broker and trade.

TT pricing varies depending on the broker; however, here is some indicative pricing, for example:

USD 0.50 (Fifty US cents) per contract for non-subscription clients or USD 250 (Two Hundred and Fifty US Dollars) per calendar month plus a fee based on the following scale for subscription clients:

0-4999: USD 0.30 per contract traded
    5000-9999: USD 0.25 per contract traded
    10000-14999: USD 0.20 per contract traded
    15000-19999: USD 0.15 per contract traded
    20000-50000: USD 0.10 per contract traded
    50000-99999: USD 0.05 per contract traded

#12     Jun 13, 2006
  3. looking to trade between 5k and 10k contracts a month, are you saying it will cost 250 a month plus .25 to execute these trades at a broker like velocity? this would be on top of their commissions correct?
    this would compete directly with something like running x trader at velocity and paying 1250 for the pro service, then running the automated trading through there at a rate of 3.80 or so a round turn?

#13     Jun 13, 2006
  4. TradeBolt

TradeBolt TradeBolt, LLC

Again, the pricing I posted was indicative, rather than specific. I don't know what Velocity charges, but yes it would be on top of their ordinary commissions.

#14     Jun 13, 2006
  5. seems like quite a hard sell unless you can prove that this is significantly faster than tradestations own automated service, seems like if you were a tradestation customer there is no reason to use this service unless you are trading forex which I imagine is a small percentage of their customer base, also seems that more brokers are introducing these types of services in house, wrong?

#15     Jun 13, 2006
  6. TradeBolt

TradeBolt TradeBolt, LLC

TradeBolt through the TT architecture is lightening fast... literally. Round-turn times are outstanding. Tradestation does not even send all your orders to the exchange servers, so... a no-brainer there. If TradeBolt saves you 1 tick on a Mini-Russell fill which is equal to $10 less extra $1 for using TradeBolt, you’re $9 bucks better off per lot!

Many companies try to emulate TradeBolt but few have the technical knowledge nor specialized skills to succeed. TradeBolt also only concentrates on automation and most houses have not even got an inkling at the issues that are involved in autotrading. Many will try and copy but few will succeed. TradeBolt has been in development for over 5 years now and its technology is patent pending.

Lastly we have real person telephone support. If you're trading in size, do you want to send an email to support@handsfreetrading.com? Sure you don’t. Well for telephone support you have to pay a bit more.

#16     Jun 13, 2006
  7. great answer! I will look into it further, thanks

#17     Jun 13, 2006
  8. Glamman0

Glamman0

Hi I am new to this forum and wanted some info:

I use strategyrunner for my TradeStation futures automation, i want to try TB for my FX account (i see you are working with Gain where i have my account)

he is my questions:

I have a some friends and family that want me to trade for them my FX systems , since each one has a different account size i want them to get different execution of lots size (mini, std,) also can TB provide multi account distribution (and multi broker distributing?)

I see a company like advanz that say they can do it and also Strategyruner says they can in their new FX , can you guys do this also? also how do you get paid in FX?

#18     Jun 16, 2006
  9. TradeBolt

TradeBolt TradeBolt, LLC

Hi

TradeBolt does have multi-account functionality. Your situation should be no problem.

I'm not sure what you mean by multi broker distributing. Please clarify?

With Gain Capital, there is no charge to use TradeBolt.

Please feel free to contact us at 800-977-2658, or by email at support@tradebolt.com if you have any questions.

Thanks

#19     Jun 16, 2006
  10. whats your speed like on strategy runner for futures?
    heard from others that add ons like trade bolt can slow down the system significantly.

#20     Jun 16, 2006