TT 7.9.3.3 bugs

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by Dogfish, Jun 30, 2011.

1. Dogfish

Dogfish

When will TT fix this bug that when you cut and reverse the colour of whether you are long/short on your ladder changes randomly in this version, I have heard from various prop traders around the world about this and just had it happen to me. The fill book stays correct but not your ladder open position indicators. Its fecking irritating and expensive :mad:

2. Dogfish

Dogfish

The fix for this bug will be out "very soon" apparently.
    Quite when that means is anyone's guess.

Until then keep your fill book open for your true position direction, don't trust what the ladder tells you

3. Dogfish

Dogfish

Just had this issue again in the eurostoxx, well done TT, "very soon" obviously goes down well when talking to geologists

4. TT has a great user forum where you can likely find an answer. Visit their website.

5. MD Trader®

1. Fixed an issue where the average price of position shading in MD Trader was not updating correctly after the position direction (long/short) had changed. (Ref 164497)

See. 7.9.4.4p155

6. Dogfish

Dogfish

Great should be onto 7.9.4 today, my clearer do lengthy testing before passing it on but has been proved over last 3 weeks to be stable :)

7. Dogfish

Dogfish

Right IT just given me 7.9.4.4, fingers crossed this one is bug free

8. 'bugs free'?!..well, now you're asking too much - let's just trust it's reasonably and professionally reliable ;)