Tsunami Trading

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Groin, Oct 15, 2006.

1. geox

geox

For me, the trial ended today. There were two other trialers today, Blade, and a cameo appearance by Blade's muse, SueL. If the last three days are any indication of the ongoing performance of this software tool it wouldn't be long before the trader stopped trading. In a word, it was abysmal.

I'm not going to list trade-by-trade. Here is the summary:

Monday: 7 trades before 12:00 EST (4 losers, 3 winners)
    Tuesday: 9 trades before 12:00 EST (7 losers, 2 winners)
    Weds: 8 trades before 11:00 EST (6 losers, 2 winners)

Blade used every excuse under the sun, and put a spin on every loser to make you think it wasn't a loser, but a winner in disguise. For a moment I felt sorry for him as I could sense his frustration with the system, but then I came to my senses and realized he was the same old Blade in a brand new bottle, hawking the next great breakthrough in trading, knowing damn well it isn't worth a pile of beans, let alone $4,999.

I will leave you with this quote from the email I received inviting me to the trial (the emphasis is Blade's):

"You are on our email list and may have trialed us before. You may or may not have been impressed. There are a lot of trading systems out there for you to trial and perhaps you went on in our quest for the holy grail.

We have recently completed extensive research and work on our system. We now honestly can say that we believe we have solved day trading.

The answer is in the proper interpretation of price and volume action.

You are invited to see if we can do what we say.

All our trades are limit orders and use maximum stops of 1.25 pts.

We use our state of the art copyrighted software that reads price and volume in a completely new and innovative way! Combined with our proprietary price action triggering setups, making money in these markets has never been more consistent!

Please give us a trial. What have you got to lose? Be prepared to change the way you think about trading !"
    :(

#11     Aug 1, 2007
  2. Damn , that is really one terribly desperate man. Kind of feel sorry for him until I think about all the people he has taken money from

#12     Aug 3, 2007
  3. What's really different with these vendors and guys in ET making calls and giving immature advice in ET?

Seriously... there's plenty of snake-oil... mentor wanna-bes in ET...

Charging for a exhausted trading model is equally guilty with giving incorrect insights or information (immature... some people actually believe false informations to be true and live with it...) to newbies...

Sure, it's a free forum... All trading loss is the responsibility of the trader who made them... Talking in the matters of the thread's mentality, I don't see much difference between a typical ET thread and a snake oil vendor. Regardless of free or charged... advice (insight, opinion, or etc.) is still an insight...

#13     Aug 3, 2007
  4. geox

geox

This may very well be the most asinine post in ETland.

To say a free forum is no different than a service that costs $5K and and doesn't deliver what's promised is absurd.

#14     Aug 3, 2007
  5. geox

geox

I've confirmed Blade is now starting over with this new slant on volume and price action via "copyrighted" software. He is running non-stop, week after week trials to rebuild his base of suckers after all those who got burnt before. When asked last week by me if he has ever traded this software with his own money, he surprisingly came up with an honest answer: NO.

PLEASE DO NOT SEND THIS CHARLATAN ANY MONEY NO MATTER HOW GREAT HE TRADES IN A WEEK TRIAL. IN TIME YOU WILL LOSE ALL OF YOUR TRADING CAPITAL FOLLOWING HIM.

#15     Aug 4, 2007
  6. zdreg

zdreg

"The price is now $4999 as opposed to $6000."

the new price will replace the old price in the consumer price index. the US government can then claim that prices are under control and that there is no need to be concerned about inflation.

#16     Aug 4, 2007
  7. geox

geox

One final thing for those of you who are seduced by Blade and feel compelled to buy this system.

IF HE REFUSES TO DISCLOSE HIS REAL NAME, TELEPHONE NUMBER, ADDRESS AND BUSINESS LICENSE NUMBER, ASK YOUR FRIEND TO CHOP OFF YOUR HAND SO YOU WON'T SEND ANY MONEY.

#17     Aug 5, 2007
  8. TSUNAMI ALERT:

This scammer named Blade and his gimp JohnG are now peddling a new software program that runs on TradeStation. Total and complete trash. It is nothing more than an Able Systems buy blue, sell red dot, don't use your brain package. Unfortunately, like its predecesor, it doesn't consistently work to turn a profit.

Of course, no trials allowed and payment of the $5K has to be wire transfer. Anyone who buys this POS deserves to get what they paid for; nothing but a bunch of recycled TradeStation code that's available for free if you search a bit.

#18     Feb 1, 2008
  9. Go to www.mypivots.com and search for the Tsunami forum.

You will find the details of this brazen crook's second (that we know of) attempt to ripoff traders.

Be forewarned, this software will have some amazing runs, as evidenced by the number of people who take a 1 week trial then fork over $5k or $6k. But, it will give all your gains back and more over a few weeks or months.

The shyster Blade has never traded his own system with real money, yet he proclaims "it works on any market, any timeframe" and points out lots of charts in retrospect that prove it. Hey, I can pick and choose charts in retrospect to prove any system works.

Ask yourself, if you found the Holy Grail, would you trade it yourself first, or go through the hassle of setting up a room, hiring moderators, and paying for marketing. Would you want to keep your identity a secret, or would you want people to know who this world class developer is so that they would flock to your website so they could pay you $5k?

Blade, who are you? My guess is that someday we will find out he is probably a professional con man who has served time for other scams.

#19     Feb 2, 2008
  10. Fuck off Shill

#20     Feb 3, 2008