$TSLA

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by Phill Twist, Aug 18, 2015.

1. Pekelo

Pekelo

OK, bullish prediction:

The stock is bottoming here around 330ish (now 334), and I expect a bounce back to 350 in the next 3 days... Way too strong compared to the rest of the market...

#1501     Jun 25, 2018
  2. Pekelo

Pekelo

Hey Nursie baby, I hope you are making money based on my predictions! :)

After the market went down overnight, I thought we are not going to make it, but futures rebounced and TSLA is 345 premarket. Can we make it to 350 today???

#1502     Jun 27, 2018
  3. nursebee

nursebee

One good call. However on balance I would suspect that your "calls" on tesla have been wrong and more money would be lost than gained.

I am an investor, long term, sleep well and hold.

Had you joined me on the long side I expect you would have been better off also. But your long term analysis of the company was and has been wrong. But you seemingly can't handle detractors and ignore them instead of reflecting and improving.

#1503     Jun 27, 2018
  4. Pekelo

Pekelo

At 349.5 as stock high of the day, I declare the prediction pretty much fulfilled. New prediction:

This 350ish are is a very good short entry. I know I should give a time frame, but I don't have one. Anyway, 320 in a month...

Note: Nursie, I still don't see your posts, but I hope you are making money...

#1504     Jun 27, 2018

5. Another excellent call in both timing and price! Wonder why you dislike directional plays. Anyway IV is very high right now. Good for selling vertical spreads.

An investor? then why are you spending so much time on this trader's site? No, buy and hold long term is as much a gamble as short term trading, if not worse. Tesla's fundamentals still support the case for a long term short position.

#1505     Jun 27, 2018
  6. nursebee

nursebee

For those asleep that propose one spends "so much time" I would reply not so much, just in TSLA discussions.

And for those that suggest buy and hold loses vs active trading, where is your evidence.

#1506     Jun 27, 2018
  7. Startling Drone Footage Of Tesla's Model 3 "Tent" Reveals "The Stone Age Of Auto Manufacturing"

Makes me laugh:

Zerohedge

New photographs and drone footage of Tesla's "state of the art" Fremont production tent, which the company is using to "temporarily" boost Model 3 production, show that Tesla is using what has been dubbed "stone age" processes that fly in the face of the "alien dreadnaught" concept that Elon Musk had touted for the company's production.

#1507     Jun 27, 2018
  8. Tesla Not Making 5000 Models 3s Per Week.

Per Reuters Report

I was going to close out Puts for the day at $350, but now I'm considering if it's worth the risk to hold them overnight for a gap down in the morning. :D

Last edited: Jun 28, 2018
    #1508     Jun 28, 2018
  9. Daal

Daal

Damodaran says Musk is lying about not needing to raise capital

#1509     Jun 28, 2018
    schweiz and elitenapper like this.
  10. nursebee

nursebee

IMO, volatility too high to gamble short term. Like a moth to a flame get burned. Catalysts remain, emotions high. Following production numbers, will be interesting.

Most interesting this week, overall market too strong and money too cheap for the bear case to come true yet, bad market required...

#1510     Jun 29, 2018