$TSLA

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by Phill Twist, Aug 18, 2015.

1. vanzandt

vanzandt

Did you write all that or is that a cut and paste? If you figured all that out on your own.... I'm gonna say that Fisetin stuff is working. :D

#1491     Jun 20, 2018
  2. Pekelo

Pekelo

Nope, not mine. I included the link at the bottom from the SA conversation. The best info is always in the comments.

#1492     Jun 20, 2018
  3. Pekelo

Pekelo

From 366 to 346 in a few hours, no staying power what so ever. Maybe the bond holders shorting it like crazy...

#1493     Jun 21, 2018
  4. Pekelo

Pekelo

I hope one day they make a TV series on Tesla:

"A June 20th report from Zero Hedge went even further, suggesting that the tent production line is little more than a Potemkin village:

…Earlier today covert videos showing the inside of the Model 3 production "tent", which houses the latest assembly line was leaked. What it reveals is concerning... because it reveals nothing at all: an assembly line with a handful of cars on it, with virtually no production, with no engaged workers and worst of all, no movement or purpose at all. Almost as if the whole facility is one elaborate stage prop to give the impression of work, as the actual workers just sit around and do nothing."

#1494     Jun 21, 2018
  5. vanzandt

vanzandt

I knew that assembly line looked rinky-dink.

#1495     Jun 21, 2018
  6. schweiz

schweiz

7. vanzandt

vanzandt

Would Apple ever take a stake in TSLA?

#1497     Jun 22, 2018
  8. Slider

Slider

No, I doubt it.

Apple would more likely take a stake in CBS for its' content once Sumner Redstone passes on. (I think he is getting up there in age, maybe 93 or 94 years old.) Who knows? All speculation.

As for TSLA, it's a good trading vehicle, just watch out for Elon's tweets. He's really got some devoted followers...

#1498     Jun 24, 2018
  9. Pekelo

Pekelo

Why not both? CBS and TSLA are completely different companies. There is no reason why they couldn't invest in both.

Now they might don't like Elon's leadership and would do it if there was a change in the board.

#1499     Jun 25, 2018
  10. Pekelo

Pekelo

If one wants an inside look into the cultist psyche, want no more. Here is an excellent although tedious example:

https://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/threads/elon-musk-vs-short-sellers.118431/

The OP states a very long but flawed thesis about short sellers. Then the cultists chime in. There are only 3 guys making sense in the whole thread. Anytime they make a sensible factual post they are personally attacked, strawmaned or conspiracy theoried.

And that is why I hate Elon. Not because of his greed and lies, but because of his followers. :)

#1500     Jun 25, 2018
    vanzandt likes this.