$TSLA

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by Phill Twist, Aug 18, 2015.

1. Cuddles

Cuddles

#1181     Jan 22, 2018
  2. dealmaker

dealmaker

Tesla Model S outsells German luxury flagships in Europe
    Germany's premium brands are under pressure to accelerate their plans for electric cars after Tesla's Model S outsold the luxury flagships of Mercedes-Benz, BMW and Audi in Europe for the first time. European sales of the Model S outstripped German premium brands' range-topping sedans including the Mercedes S class and BMW 7 series. The Model S has outsold German rivals in the upper-sedan category in the U.S in previous years, but never in Europe.(Automotive News Europe)

#1182     Feb 21, 2018
  3. dealmaker

dealmaker

Daimler takes a jab at Tesla e-trucks plan
    Daimler AG cast doubt on Tesla Inc.'s plan to deliver electric heavy trucks next year, saying its more modest goal to start selling battery-powered big rigs by 2021 is more realistic. Daimler, best known for its luxury cars, is also the world's biggest truckmaker, giving Daimler the most to lose should Tesla boss Elon Musk succeed in producing a semi-truck with a 500-mile range for delivery starting in 2019.(Automotive News)

#1183     Feb 22, 2018
  4. dealmaker

dealmaker

Elon Musk derides Uber's flying-taxi dream
    For someone with big aspirations of his own, Elon Musk doesn't seem to be as supportive of other people's outlandish goals. The Tesla, SpaceX and Boring Company CEO took to Twitter to deride Uber's plans to build a fleet of flying air taxis after being asked a question by journalist Anirban Ghoshal on behalf of Uber CEO Dara Khosrowshahi. Musk replied with snark to a suggestion that flying taxis would be a better alternative to his ideas.(TheStreet)

#1184     Feb 23, 2018
  5. vanzandt

vanzandt

Flying taxi's huh?
    Hmph.
    fwiw.....Gravity is a very unforgiving bitch. She will kill you dead.

#1185     Feb 23, 2018
  6. Pekelo

Pekelo

I can't believe this guy is just drilling holes all over the country, latest in DC. Where does he get the funding for the Boring Co.?

I mean the whole idea of deep underground travel is just bollocks. At least he gave up on the hyperloop...

#1186     Feb 23, 2018
  7. dealmaker

dealmaker

I don't know where he gets his funding but Boring company besides boring, sells $500 flame throwers. Flame throwers netted $3.5M last year and anyone who buys a flame thrower also buys a fire extinguisher which company also sells....

#1187     Feb 23, 2018
  8. Pekelo

Pekelo

This quote is from their 10K filing:

" We have no experience to date in manufacturing vehicles at the high volumes that we anticipate for Model 3"

You can't make this shit up.... By the way I think the price will break out upward from this current range...

#1188     Feb 26, 2018
  9. Can it be used against neighbors?

#1189     Feb 27, 2018
  10. Cuddles

Cuddles

#1190     Mar 8, 2018