TSLA the next leg up

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by Stocks4life, Jun 27, 2013.

1. nursebee

nursebee

No, they have feelings of wisdom and contentment as price marches up the wall of E.

#41     Aug 22, 2013
  2. #42     Aug 22, 2013
  3. PMVision

PMVision

TSLA is showing incredible strength over the past several months, but this is definitely NOT a stock that anyone should be buying for longer term purposes, other than a day trade. Look at this stock on a weekly chart and ask yourself, "is this sustainable?"... Absolutely not! Yes, the stock is going higher, but it's definitely a bubble.
    Look at other stocks such as: SINA, SOHU, GMCR, NFLX, AAPL, or even the Nasdaq back in 1999 and 2000, all of them on a weekly chart... They ALL looked the exact same as TSLA does right now before they collapsed.

#43     Aug 22, 2013
  4. nursebee

nursebee

I added to TSLA long term holdings within the past 2 weeks so I disagree. I would not advise anyone else to do the same.

#44     Aug 22, 2013
  5. achilles28

achilles28

What's so great about Tesla? Serious question

#45     Aug 22, 2013
  6. koolaid

koolaid

nothing...people act like the smart money was in this in the beginning. yes, i don't doubt there were some smart money in this in the 30s and 40s...but get real. most people missed out on this rally...and at the time...i doubt any PM or smart trader would have bet the farm on such a speculative stock.

hindsight is 20/20

#46     Aug 22, 2013
  7. #47     Aug 23, 2013
  8. fivaxis

fivaxis

Just getting started IMO. What is so great about Tesla?

They've built a car that is better than most other cars, looks great, top reviews, highest safety rating, high quality, high tech, handles great and it's fast.

The demand for it is through the roof, international orders are just starting to be exported, they can't make em as fast as they can sell em. Production will ramp up to 800 per week in 2014.

The next model, Model X won't start really shipping until 2015 and there are already over 5000 reservations for it.

The next model after that is Model E which is the cheaper mass production vehicle.

Add to that the supercharger network which is expanding every day.

At this point I would have to ask, what ISN'T great about Tesla?

#48     Aug 24, 2013
  9. A good trend trailing method would have kept you in, not sure why this is so hard to believe.

#49     Aug 24, 2013
  10. koolaid

koolaid

LMAO..."the trend is your friend." please noob. no one said it's hard to believe. I said there are many people that missed out on this because this stock is very speculative.

#50     Aug 24, 2013