TSLA Tesla's YOY Growth is 11%, can it stop to being manipulate to crash to 1 thirdth?

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by George858, Feb 28, 2020.

1. Hi, Elite traders,

Besides TSLA's shorting has been limited by USA's FTC SEC 201, according to https://www.estimize.com/tsla/fq1-2020?metric_name=eps&chart=historical, TSLA Tesla's YOY Growth is 11%, can it stop to being manipulate to crash to 1 thirdth??

And according to Tesla's building world biggest electrical power farm, according to Mr. Scientist Tesla is said as the most close to God's human, why has TSLA stock been manipulated to crash nearly half of its highest only within 6 days?

murray t turtle likes this.
  2. Pekelo

Pekelo

First it is about 1/3rd, not half (you got it right in the title). Second, there is a global sell off going on, if you haven't noticed. Look up what high beta stock means.* Now when we apply it to Tesla that has been overrated by a factor of 10, once the market drops 13%, Tesla drops 30%.

No manipulation is going on. Any other question?

* High beta stocks are those that are positively correlated with returns of the S&P 500, but at an amplified magnitude. Because of this amplification, these stocks tend to outperform in bull markets, but can greatly underperform in bear markets.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2020
    Nobert, jys78 and Cuddles like this.
  3. So you’re telling us the move from 180 to 1000 in 8 months was natural organic growth but going from 1000 to 650 is manipulation?

Nobert, jys78, PoopyDeek and 4 others like this.
  4. guru

guru

that’s so funny to pick one stock that crashed during last 6 days and skip thousands of other stocks that crashed during last 6 days.

5. Pekelo

Pekelo

Comparable stocks:

AMD 59 to 42
    SPCE 42 to 20

6. dozu888

dozu888

i just made a post in a different thread.

this is all BS... them boys shaking you hard before we take off again... along the way shakes are necessary.

TSLA is a good example, how many guys jumped in on momentum and were sitting in the money, dreaming unlimited riches? these people mostly are NOT true long term investors, so they bail and give up the shares..

I am not a TSLA fan, but say it is going to $2000, do these momentum guys deserve to get so much profit? of course not.... the smart money does not carry the dumb to heaven... these people have to be shaken off... that's why we are doing this right now.

7. lol stocks must trade at a multiple equal to their YoY growth rate!

jys78 likes this.
  8. dozu888

dozu888

your such an idiot.

9. %%
    Plenty of reasons;
    including but limited to $40,000,000 SEC fine. But I noted months ago; if Wall Street thinks mr Musk is going to be fired, OK.......................................................................Some made so much money in 2018, they could buy+ sell/hit the bids on anything.

10. jys78

jys78

I agree with most of the comments in this thread. However I can't really see any relationship between the SEC fine (old news) and the current move!

#10     Feb 28, 2020
    murray t turtle likes this.