TSLA is toast? <--- epic selloff

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by KCalhoun, Jan 11, 2021.

1. I bought some NIO Jan and Feb $65s today when NIO was $61 bucks, its up near the intraday high. I bet we take out $70 by Friday or next week. Bought NIU $35 and $40s last week, PLUG last week. Electric and Alt-Energy seems like a Bubble. How long did the Tulip Bubble last?

#31     Jan 12, 2021
    KCalhoun likes this.
  2. Is TSLA toast? <--- epic rebound.

#32     Jan 12, 2021
  3. KCalhoun

KCalhoun

Like I said, I am using 794 as support level, if I were going to short it, it would be right under that (not a trade reco).

Right re NIO PLUG, strong price action lately.

#33     Jan 12, 2021
  4. VicBee

VicBee

So much for the selloff... :rolleyes:

#34     Jan 12, 2021
    treeman and vanzandt like this.
  5. ironchef

ironchef

#35     Jan 13, 2021
    VicBee likes this.
  6. Tesla stock might reach $4000 this year already!

#36     Jan 13, 2021
  7. I deleted my FB account 18 months ago and yesterday I opened an account with Telegram.
    I despise Zuckerberg and that Twitter dude too, even though I have not deleted my Twitter account.

I think they have opened themselves up to a class action lawsuit. You can't delete the account of people because you don't agree with their opinion or political beliefs. You can do that if you are a privately held, but they are a publicly traded company and I believe that they lost that right when they became public.

#37     Jan 14, 2021
    Relentless likes this.
  8. I saw this today on Seeking Alpha, he does not have much confidence in Tesla.
    -------

Tesla’s stock has clearly become totally unmoored from economic reality. Indeed, even if Tesla manages to grow as Musk has promised and actually sells 20 million vehicles in 2030, it would still be insufficient to justify the current share price. To achieve such an annual production volume in the span of a decade – which is, incidentally about double that of Toyota’s current annual production rate – Tesla will need to increase its production capacity by a whopping 40 times that of current levels.

Even under extremely bullish assumptions about the future overall size of the EV market and Tesla’s share thereof, there is no fundamental justification for Tesla’s current valuation. The company’s market share is already slipping in the most competitive EV markets; with so many new offerings coming to market, that trend is unlikely to reverse.
    ---------

much more......

ttps://seekingalpha.com/article/4398129-tesla-weak-product-pipeline-threatens-growth-narrative?utm_medium=email&utm_source=seeking_alpha&mail_subject=must-read-tesla-weak-product-pipeline-threatens-growth-narrative&utm_campaign=nl-must-read&utm_content=link-0

#38     Jan 14, 2021
  9. KCalhoun

KCalhoun

TSLA is gonna get slaughtered and take the S&P down with it imho (not a trade reco). Watch

#39     Jan 14, 2021
  10. VicBee

VicBee

Seeking Alpha is a Tesla hater. They've never said a positive thing about the company and continuously rant about the stock.

Tsla isn't going anywhere. The sensationalist thread title says it all when it comes to Tsla shorts... clueless. But to be fair, traders use true and tested parameters to value a company and Tsla doesn't fit in, and thus shouldn't be.
    Yet, Tsla is here and doing just fine, creating on the way more millionaire stockholders than any company other than MS.
    The venerable S&P brings Tesla in? It's now not just Tesla that is about to fall any minute, it's the entire S&P... o_O $38B short losses?
    Tesla’s value hasn't been measurable for at least a couple of years, other than its stock price. While I made significant returns day trading Tesla in 2020, I pulled out when I couldn't take the heat anymore. But I dont believe one second that Tsla is about to crash. All I can hope for is a significant enough dip for me to get back in.

#40     Jan 15, 2021
    ironchef and KCalhoun like this.