TSLA is toast? <--- epic selloff

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by KCalhoun, Jan 11, 2021.

1. vanzandt

vanzandt

I guess we gotta still follow Trumpy....

...it works until it doesn't.

#21     Jan 11, 2021
  2. VicBee

VicBee

I don't know about you, but the switch to Signal from WhatsApp is real. Maybe 20% of my contacts have switched in the last 24h! WhatsApp is FB....

#22     Jan 11, 2021
  3. Overnight

Overnight

It all comes from the plug.

NG, oil, and nuclear for teh win! And kids, this is what solar and wind power will do to your environment as well!

#23     Jan 11, 2021
    beginner66 likes this.
  4. VicBee

VicBee

And the web is full of images and videos of oil disasters, from spills to offshore platform fires, refinery fires, ship fires and the innumerable fines counted in multi million dollars levied against the US oil industry for breaking environmental rules.
    Of course that doesn't include the atmospheric pollution from ICE vehicles and associated health problems directly linked to oil and coal. But that is being delt with.

#24     Jan 11, 2021
  5. Nobert

Nobert

1_fEKeACr3-hjM0mP_OqQtDw.png

#25     Jan 11, 2021
    vanzandt likes this.
  6. Overnight

Overnight

At least the near zero emissions coming out of the asses of modern ICE cars these days does not chop birds in half when they fly through the wind turbines (according to the treehuggers,) or destroy all the life in the sea with the tidal-wave generators (according to the treehuggers)...And the solar? Well, that just kills the hell out of the spotted owl, like the ICE engine (according to the treehuggers). So what the hell will we ever do? Oh NOS! *panics*

#26     Jan 11, 2021
  7. S2007S

S2007S

Even if it falls 50% its still completely overvalued

#27     Jan 11, 2021
    KCalhoun likes this.
  8. KCalhoun

KCalhoun

TSLA = tulip mania and because it's wtf overvalued and a big part of the s&p, when it inevitably crashes that'll be yet another catalyst for markets to sell off.

Earnings start this week and misses will be another reason to sell stocks. Plus dems in control, huge virus deaths, unemployment etc

https://www.forbes.com/sites/greats...la-stock-see-a-correction-after-sp-inclusion/

https://fortune.com/2020/12/10/tsla-tesla-stock-overvalued-investors-jpmorgan-spx-s-and-p-500/

If I owned TSLA stock I'd sell it asap ... not a trade reco

Last edited: Jan 11, 2021
    #28     Jan 11, 2021
  9. Your silly, you called GRWG and RUN's power when the odds were shifting to Biden. GRWG up from $22 to $50 and RUN $40 to $100. Back to TSLA, I joined the ELON Cult last week and added at $810 yesterday. ELON move's Markets, did you read the article where he said to get a app like what's app(Non profit). Followers of his moved a penny stock from $.20 to $8 next day.

#29     Jan 12, 2021
    vanzandt likes this.
  10. Ken I made the mistake with NIO, we both thought after playing it from $4 or $5 it was expensive at $15. Last week I joined the Cult, so it probably means its Top Tick(Bought in the $700s added shares at $810 yesterday) ready to crash? :)

#30     Jan 12, 2021