TSLA ... Burn Burn Burn !

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by TradeTune, Feb 22, 2021.

1. Nonsense predictions from chamath and wood encouraging people to invest in for hope of 5 digit Tesla. And themselves are shorting it now

TSLA difintly bounce back up, but how low you expect buy price to go ? Thanks

2. S2007S

S2007S

Tesla will lose more than 50% once people wake the fu$k up.

levanyashin, TradeTune and KCalhoun like this.
  3. Overnight

Overnight

The hell is wrong with you? Don't you know, for every Tesla that is purchased, a spotted-owl gets it's wings (not chopped off)?

If you are against Tesla, you are against all animal life everywhere, and also piss on trees and burn them to stay warm. And build shelter with them too. EVIL MAN!

4. KCalhoun

KCalhoun

Literally lol thx my wife's looking at me like wtf

Re evs what if it's snowing and power's out, like Texas? Fck evs gimme a real car

TradeTune likes this.
  5. maxinger

maxinger

upload_2021-2-23_7-57-48.jpeg upload_2021-2-23_7-57-48.jpeg

6. maxinger

maxinger

as of now,
    there is no sign it will like Gamestop.

7. How about GameStop now?
    I think in certain point like as bubble burst

8. zghorner

zghorner

Kudos to Musk's Brother for selling the top.

9. kmiklas

kmiklas

For shame! How could you speak ill of Elon? He steadfastly stood behind us as we squeezed GME, he just made a huge a buy of BTC, and he even made a flamethrower! He's basically a 99%-er; he's part of the family!

cdcaveman likes this.
  10. You do realize a lot of these companies for go showing a profit for really long time for a reason they're reinvesting in companies and in themselves rather than paying taxes running up expenses by making internal investments that's exactly what Amazon did

#10     Feb 22, 2021