TSLA 2019

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by nursebee, Jan 16, 2019.

1. nursebee

nursebee

1.PNG

Seems ugly from a chart persepctive

#11     Feb 14, 2019
  2. nursebee

nursebee

It seems like the 13F figures suggest slight uptick in overall ownership. I follow NASDAQ which gives 58.9% as the figure. I've seen this as high as 67% years ago.

Elon and others appear to own 25% so 83.9% held in hands that can be known.

#12     Feb 19, 2019
  3. Do you feel that this is a sign that Tesla is struggling financially? We all know that they are losing a lot of money but do you think that they are now becoming desperate as if it is the start of the end?

#13     Feb 21, 2019
  4. nursebee

nursebee

Oh so broken! One could hope for inverted H&S...

gas.PNG

#14     Feb 22, 2019
  5. nursebee

nursebee

Added 291.4.

#15     Feb 26, 2019
  6. The best thing to be in TSLA is a trader with no directional bias for the last 2 years. Trade the trend and right now the trend is down. When the trend changes, be on the right side. I don't see TSLA making any new highs for the foreseeable future but it probably stays above the $250 as long as the economy and markets are bullish

#16     Feb 26, 2019
    Pekelo likes this.
  7. what the heck is tsla rallying for today...because musk is gonna announce something tomorrow right before the convertible maturity..what rabbit can he pull

#17     Feb 27, 2019
  8. nursebee

nursebee

aa1.PNG

#18     Feb 27, 2019
  9. nursebee

nursebee

He has a history of over promise and under deliver. My guess is the announcement in an hour is something small. If orders are shut down for all product lines (they are) it could be something as simple as announcing the updated processor/CPU.

#19     Feb 28, 2019
  10. 'Great things are launching', so it is not about the bond or any financing. Product-wise, either the cheap model or model Y/SUV. Doubt his card is anything substantial enough for tsla to move up much, but have bought some 1-week OTM calls to hedge my shorts.

#20     Feb 28, 2019