TSA Running Amok - Again

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Lucrum, Feb 17, 2013.

1. You and most of your buddies that are complaining about TSA voted for the people who created it.You voted for the people who created it twice with Bush and once with Romney.

#41     Feb 17, 2013
  2. You are gullible enough to have voted for the team who created TSA just 3 months ago kid.

#42     Feb 17, 2013
  3. After four years, TSA is 100% Obama. He owns it. He can change it any time he wants to.

And you don't know shit about who I voted for. I'm an independent who rarely votes for democrats or republicans because they're all corrupt to the core.

Obama is just another in a long line of corrupt politicians.

Bush and Obama = Dumb and Dumber.

But that doesn't change the fact that Obama has been in office 4 years and REFUSES to do anything about TSA.

#43     Feb 17, 2013
  4. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Agree, your posts present a picture of a complex person and you have been very non-partisan. Your posts about your wife's car was influential in my purchase of a hybrid.

The TSA exists today by the graces of Barrack Obama. He could disband the TSA with a single signature so, after over 4 years, its safe to say that Obama *wants* the TSA to exist and isn't about to exercise any leadership. He seems happy to follow the lead of George W. Bush.

#44     Feb 17, 2013
  5. pspr

pspr

He didn't hire anybody. He isn't president. The black guy with the foolish ideas is still there.

---

I just got back in from watching Bruce Willis kick some more liberal commie ass all over Russia. He's getting old but still knowns how to kick their asses. :D

#45     Feb 17, 2013

6. Unfortunately he has much bigger problems to deal with.Bush left so many problems I'm sure TSA is at the bottom of the list

Lucrum and the rest of the Bush voters voted for the guy who created TSA and they deserve what they get imo

#46     Feb 17, 2013
  7. pspr

pspr

Of course he does. He's ruined the economy with his stupid policies, EPA mandates and a shit load of regulations. The ONLY reason the economy hasn't crashed and burned already is because of Bernanke and trillions in QE's. Without out that Obama would be sitting on a pile of rubble of his own making formerly known as the United States of America.

#47     Feb 17, 2013
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

You call your father "kid"?

This isn't a team sport kid. This is freedom, personal liberty and the future of our nation we're talking about here. If you can't contribute anything but waving your blue pom poms around like a special Olympics cheer leader. At least STFU and let the grown ups talk.

#48     Feb 17, 2013

9. Bruce Willis: Mitt Romney Is 'A Disappointment, An Embarrassment'

Bruce Willis revealed his thoughts on Mitt Romney in a recent interview, describing the GOP presidential hopeful as a "disappointment" and an "embarrassment."

The feature, which was published today on Esquire.com, shows Willis -- who once publicly backed George H.W. Bush -- as frustrated with the state of the current Republican party.

"He's just such a disappointment, an embarrassment. Chin up, hair up," Willis says of Romney. "He's just one of those guys, one of those guys who says he's going to change everything. And he'll get in there, and they'll smile at him and introduce themselves: 'We're Congress, we make sure nothing changes.' He won't do it. He can't. Everybody wants to be Barack Obama. And what did he change?"

Willis also said he doesn't believe Romney can win, but added that he doesn't really care.

#49     Feb 17, 2013
  10. Theres always the ignore function if you don't want to see my posts kid

#50     Feb 17, 2013