TSA Running Amok - Again

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Lucrum, Feb 17, 2013.

1. 377OHMS

377OHMS

He won't close Gitmo or end waterboarding either. He just said that to get elected.

#31     Feb 17, 2013
  2. According to AK, since they were started under the Bush administration, therefore Obama is unable to change them. Just like TSA, even though he's been president for over 4 years, Obama has no control over any government agencies or their actions.

#32     Feb 17, 2013
  3. 377OHMS

377OHMS

My understanding is that Obama could close Gitmo with what amounts to a memo.

I think its clear that Obama has decided that Guantanamo is useful and being able to kill folks with a Hellfire fired from a drone is also useful.

They simply won't hold Obama responsible for despotic behavior because he is *their* despot.

Meanwhile Obama expands DHS, expands domestic spying and paves the way towards killing US citizens with no due process. And they don't utter a single word of protest.

#33     Feb 17, 2013
  4. pspr

pspr

What's with this fascination on Romney? Is Obama so screwed up in your mind, too, that you have to find anything to deflect.

Maybe we should bring up McGovern and Dukakis if you really want to talk about some buffoons.

#34     Feb 17, 2013
  5. He hired Bush's security team,the same team that created TSA and made TSA what it is and you and most of your buddies that are complaining about TSA voted for them 8 years ago,4 years ago and 3 months ago.

http://milwaukeestory.com/index.php...licy-advisers-served-under-george-w-bush-360/

23 of Romney’s foreign policy advisers served under George W Bush

George W Bush has not been a central topic in this GOP election cycle but significant elements of his administration are lurking in the shadows of the Romney campaign. Twenty three of Romney's senior advisers served under Bush in some capacity, several serving in key roles in the administration. Michael Chertoff, Secretary of Homeland Security from 2005-2009, a champion of full body scanners and TSA security techniques, is one of the most recognizable names on Romney's national security team.

#35     Feb 17, 2013
  6. It's Bush's fault... and Global Warming

#36     Feb 17, 2013
  7. Obama has had 4 years to change TSA and he REFUSES. It runs exactly the way Obama wants it to run.

Obama has been in charge of the TSA for four years. If he wanted it changed he would change it. But he doesn't change it because he likes it the way it is.

Every policy at TSA is approved by the Obama administration.

After 4 years in office, the TSA belongs 100% to the Obama administration.

#37     Feb 17, 2013
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

1) I'm old enough to be your father, son.
    2)I'm always complaining about the government created problems.

I'm not gullible enough, as you are, to think one party is all good and the other all bad.

Keep up the cheer leading though, it's what you're good at.

#38     Feb 17, 2013
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

Grow the fuck up kid. Have you not read anything anyone else has said about this?
    NOW it's doing what OBAMA wants it to do.

#39     Feb 17, 2013
  10. Mostly created by the people you voted for son

#40     Feb 17, 2013