TSA Now Forcing Opt-Outs To Walk Through Body Scanners

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AMT4SWA, Jan 19, 2011.

1. 377OHMS

377OHMS

I'm still astonished that the U.S. government would rather molest, radiate and inconvenience *all* U.S. travelers instead of profiling and then molesting, radiating and inconveniencing a few 20-something arab looking people.

It is madness. It is stupidity. I won't fly commerical anymore and make everyone come to me for business. I just had a whole gaggle of people come this week to meet. When they ask why I don't travel I just let some associate answer for me. :)

#11     Jan 20, 2011
  2. I'm with you I can drive half half way across the country in not much more time or money and without having to screw with baggage and parking and rental cars. Wait for a few years when the TSA agents start showing up with increased cancer rates from the constant so called harmless exposure they are getting.

#12     Jan 20, 2011
  3. Blotto

Blotto

It is pork for those involved in developing lucrative technologies of political control. If we physically examined only a few people, there would be no need for this technology to be procured. Further, it serves other interests to have a docile and compliant populace.

I too have opted out. I think trading is one of the last bastions of democracy left. It allows one to opt out of dealing with the cattle people entirely. These cowardly masses who desperately want to feel safe, at any price, disgust me. I don't give a shit for the weak. If I one day prove to weak to defend my freedoms, then I won't have them any more. Simple. This goes for violent crime, government, and most anything else we can think of. I cannot stand these simpering fools who would have the boot on all of our necks because the most wretched, by virtue of their weakness, feel unsafe.

Unfortunately we live in something called a democracy, which is an absurd concept. We are surrounded by naive simpering fools who believe, for example, that the police exist for their protection! Nonsense, all of it.

Why anyone would voluntarily submit to the control of a halfwit rent a cop employed by the TSA is beyond me. I still don't do well enough to afford private air travel long distance, but until then I simply do not travel in certain ways and to certain locations.

#13     Jan 20, 2011
  4. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

why are we fan boys? because we don't go along with your insane ramblings and rants?

i told you what i personally experienced. that doesnt mean i love the tsa.

go back to your 9/11 conspiracies.

#14     Jan 20, 2011
  5. Ricter

Ricter

What I don't get about conspiracy theorists is why they think these massive, hidden, complex conspiracies are only one level deep. Why isn't their pet conspiracy ever considered merely a "false-flag" part of a larger, still more covert conspiracy?

#15     Jan 20, 2011
  6. I kinda get their logic as its not beyond the wit of a terrorist to set up or plant a device on a stooge plus we have guys like Richard Reid who can slip through profiling.

#16     Jan 20, 2011
  7. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

profiling is not simply about looking at folks. it's about the questions they answer, how they answer them, travel patterns, etc.

the israelis ask certain questions. depending on how you answer those questions, they ask other questions. and so on and so on.

#17     Jan 20, 2011
  8. Oh I am well aware of how profiling works its just that a lot of folks on here are pissed that everyone (allegedly) is being profiled by the TSA and not just shifty swarthy types.

#18     Jan 20, 2011
  9. Ricter

Ricter

#19     Jan 20, 2011
  10. THEY love you and ALL YOUR SUPPORT!!! :eek:

#20     Jan 20, 2011