TS radar question

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by vak, Jun 17, 2003.

1. vak

vak

hi all,
    i'm looking for something that could scan
    US stocks thru a set of non-custom technical filters
    [actually something that could do this job
    during the last 30m of trading for the day] :
    http://stockcharts.com/def/servlet/SC.scan

ideally it shouldn't be limited to a given list of stock but to the whole market

is TS's radar screen thing what i'm looking for ?

thanks for replies,
    regards

2. RadarScreen is capped at 1000 symbols, but otherwise it would seem to fit what you are looking for.

3. Bob111

Bob111

create more workspaces or whatever they called.

4. check TC2000.com , Neovest firstalart, omnitrader,...

5. maxpi

maxpi

Radarscreen in Tradestation 2000 has no symbol limit if you use quote.com data.

Max

6. vak

vak

06-17-03 07:19 PM

Radarscreen in Tradestation 2000 has no symbol limit if you use quote.com data.

Max

thanks all for replies,

Max yours leaves me with a few more questions :

how do i use quote.com on ts2000
    what is ts2000 and where can i get additional info....

thanks for the TC proposal @$29 a month it's cheaper than the radarscreen thing i was on the point of buying : let the best get our money !

7. maxpi

maxpi

Tradestation 2000 is available used from time to time, it's no longer sold in the US.

It is not real easy to use the Radarscreen with quote.com but with third party software from traders-soft or dynastore you can get history. This is a cheap solution with unlimited issues but it is not without it's headaches.

Max

8. vak

vak

ok understood, i like the TC2000 solution, haven't received the cd yet but the reviews are good.....

thanks all

9. vak

vak

"Tradestation 2000 is available used from time to time, it's no longer sold in the US.

It is not real easy to use the Radarscreen with quote.com but with third party software from traders-soft or dynastore you can get history. This is a cheap solution with unlimited issues but it is not without it's headaches.

Max"

max, whish one of quote.coms packages shall i ssuscribe to if i want to use tradestion2000i + trader-soft

http://finance.lycos.com/home/subs/

thanks,